What is Kirby selling to recruits?

gatorkev85

Nov 24, 2015
If you look at recruiter rankings UGA has 4 recruiters ranked above our 1st coach on the list. Mac did an awful job of hiring coaches who could recruit

ufgator812

Founding Member
Duke of Marlborough
Lifetime Member
Jun 20, 2014
Founding Member
Yea, he is the original. Nobody knew we had any recruiting problems until now. Should we be concerned?

I would suggest acquiring a taste for sh!t. We're all going to be dining on sh!t sandwiches for the foreseeable future.

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
FYI: 'Lowly' GaTech beat UGA in the last game of the regular season.

It's called a rivalry. Also, while most of you were sleeping the ACC is actually a decent football conference. Much better than anything the SEC East has put on the field the last 4-6 years.

GatorBart

Founding Member
:bandit:
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
It's called a rivalry. Also, while most of you were sleeping the ACC is actually a decent football conference. Much better than anything the SEC East has put on the field the last 4-6 years.
Really? A rivalry?
You missed the point, just to try to make your own.
[GIPHY="ass"]https://media1.giphy.com/media/GQfJZJlepxzZC/giphy.gif[/GIPHY]

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
Really? A rivalry?
You missed the point, just to try to make your own.
[GIPHY="ass"]https://media1.giphy.com/media/GQfJZJlepxzZC/giphy.gif[/GIPHY]

Black cartoon girl twerking is a point? Plato and Aristotle have nothing on you.

diehardg8r

Sep 14, 2014
Any coach that says "we recruit players that want to be Gators" is basically saying I am too lazy to sell what we are trying to do. It takes alot of energy to be a good recruiter, particularly at schools that are trying to rebuild to a championship level. Mac doesn't strike me as high energy. Am I missing something here?

ThreatMatrix

Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014
Any coach that says "we recruit players that want to be Gators" is basically saying I am too lazy to sell what we are trying to do. It takes alot of energy to be a good recruiter, particularly at schools that are trying to rebuild to a championship level. Mac doesn't strike me as high energy. Am I missing something here?
Take that, Spurrier. You lazy SOB.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
If you look at recruiter rankings UGA has 4 recruiters ranked above our 1st coach on the list. Mac did an awful job of hiring coaches who could recruit
Yeah but Kirby wasnt forced to hire interns from FAU, FIU, UCF, EKU and other directional.schools.

gatorkev85

Nov 24, 2015
Yeah but Kirby wasnt forced to hire interns from FAU, FIU, UCF, EKU and other directional.schools.
I'm just making a point as to why Kirby is recruiting better. I still feel like Mac could have made better hires on his budget, it's almost like he didn't take recruiting into consideration when making hires

GatorBart

Founding Member
:bandit:
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Black cartoon girl twerking is a point? Plato and Aristotle have nothing on you.
It was a giphy calling BMF and 'ass'. That's what came up.
[GIPHY="deal with it"]https://media4.giphy.com/media/3oEduVNNr7Oyb2hIU8/giphy.gif[/GIPHY]

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
It was a giphy calling BMF and 'ass'. That's what came up.
[GIPHY="deal with it"]https://media4.giphy.com/media/3oEduVNNr7Oyb2hIU8/giphy.gif[/GIPHY]
giphy.gif

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I'm just making a point as to why Kirby is recruiting better. I still feel like Mac could have made better hires on his budget, it's almost like he didn't take recruiting into consideration when making hires
Butters is to Saban as Cheeseburger is to Belicheck. Butters thinks people will be impressed with him showing the championship rings that Saban won. No different that Cheeseburger running around bragging about Belicheck's rings.

Last edited:

gatorkev85

Nov 24, 2015
Butters is to Saban as Cheeseburger is to Belicheck. Butters think people will be impressed with him showing the championship rings that Saban won. No different that Cheeseburger running around bragging about Belicheck's rings.
Mac is just not very bright, I could be mistaken but hasn't there been recruits that have come out and said that they think Nuss is not a good coach. You'd think Mac would listen to the people he's trying to get to come play for his school but instead he's being stubborn and his going to live and die by his sword instead of taking action, this bs that he will make evaluation after the season is stupid fire the man now to send a message to the players that he's going to make changes

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.