What TV Series do y'all watch?

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
GMDGATOR;n178259 said:
Peaky Blinders is the Shizz... Better Call Saul looks pretty good too... House of cards, Sons of Anarchy are both good binge watchers!!!

Randy is missing his cheeseburger...

Jabberdave

Founding Member
Your mom is very pretty.
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Better Call Saul took me a minute to grasp. After the first episode, I wasn't really digging it. Then I watched the second episode and I'm sold. It is so over the top, but it is awesome.

I've been binge watching Spartacus. It's another way over the top series that has been out since about 2007. I went home to find my son watching it on Netflix and I was hooked. I sat down that evening around 5:30 and the next thing I know, it's 11:30 and all I had done was watch it. It's great acting and the fighting is way out there like the movie 300. For some reason, though, I'm hooked. I'm currently in the middle of season 3. Oh, it competes with Game of Thrones for the nudity and senseless sex scenes. Boobies everywhere.

I also watch, because of my son, Arrow and Gotham. There's another one along those lines, but the name escapes me. I probably wouldn't watch them if it weren't for the boy. He's the one that remembers their on.

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Jabberdave;n180249 said:
Better Call Saul took me a minute to grasp. After the first episode, I wasn't really digging it. Then I watched the second episode and I'm sold. It is so over the top, but it is awesome.

I've been binge watching Spartacus. It's another way over the top series that has been out since about 2007. I went home to find my son watching it on Netflix and I was hooked. I sat down that evening around 5:30 and the next thing I know, it's 11:30 and all I had done was watch it. It's great acting and the fighting is way out there like the movie 300. For some reason, though, I'm hooked. I'm currently in the middle of season 3. Oh, it competes with Game of Thrones for the nudity and senseless sex scenes. Boobies everywhere.

I also watch, because of my son, Arrow and Gotham. There's another one along those lines, but the name escapes me. I probably wouldn't watch them if it weren't for the boy. He's the one that remembers their on.

The Flash? I started watching arrow, and I need to catch up on Gotham. I haven't started Better Call Saul..... I watch American Horror Story, Game of Thrones, Walking Dead (though I'm losing interest in it), Mad Men, Brooklyn 99, and True Detective (can't wait for season 2).

Jabberdave

Founding Member
Your mom is very pretty.
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Yes! That's the one.

BTW, I meant to say it isn't great acting in Spartacus. It isn't awful, just not great.

crosscreekcooter

Founding Member
Cunning Linguist; RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
MJMGator;n174559 said:
Haven't really watched any series since Deadwood. The wife and I have gotten into Homeland. I hate getting addicted to series.
There was a play in here but now it has somehow escaped me.

Jand3k

I Don't Re Member
Sep 12, 2014
Show (star rating)
- Walking (*****)
- Justified (****)
- Shameless (*****)
and Modern Family / Family Guy / Big Bang Theory / Castle (***)

As for Better Call Saul, the premier was so damn boring, until the end, that I didn't tune in for the second show. Maybe I'll catch up as some comments make it appear as if the show is worth watching.

Gatorwitt

Founding Member
Hugh Jassole
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Walking Dead is the best show on Television. Although the 2nd half of this season has been painfully slow.

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Gatorwitt;n181597 said:
Walking Dead is the best show on Television. Although the 2nd half of this season has been painfully slow.

You must not watch a lot of Television.

-THE DUDE-

Founding Member
This is the year!!!
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Parks n Rec
Modern Family
Big Bang Theory
It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia
Better Call Saul
How to Get Away With Murder
and Gotham...though the Fish Mooney character/story is making this almost unwatchable for me...just awful. Overall the acting is pretty subpar but i like the Batman movies a lot so im watching it...

WobbleGator

Founding Member
Chatterbox Mod
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
-THE DUDE-;n182824 said:
Parks n Rec
and Gotham...though the Fish Mooney character/story is making this almost unwatchable for me...just awful. Overall the acting is pretty subpar but i like the Batman movies a lot so im watching it...

Wife has been watching since the beginning. I just started. Wonder how they are going to handle the Joker.

-THE DUDE-

Founding Member
This is the year!!!
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
WobbleGator;n182841 said:
Wife has been watching since the beginning. I just started. Wonder how they are going to handle the Joker.
Well he is a kid at this point and makes an appearance if you haven't seen that one yet.

Gatorwitt

Founding Member
Hugh Jassole
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
TheDouglas78;n182146 said:
You must not watch a lot of Television.

Nope. Walking Dead, Criminal minds and sports. Sitcoms have sucked since Married With Children went off the air. Just those two shows mentioned and sports. I get most of my entertainment from Satellite radio.

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Gatorwitt;n182856 said:
Nope. Walking Dead, Criminal minds and sports. Sitcoms have sucked since Married With Children went off the air. Just those two shows mentioned and sports. I get most of my entertainment from Satellite radio.

:highfive:..... There will never be another Married with Children. I agree on sitcoms. Try some of the other AMC stuff, not just Walking Dead. Also FX or FXXX much better than the network junk.

WobbleGator

Founding Member
Chatterbox Mod
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
-THE DUDE-;n182851 said:
Well he is a kid at this point and makes an appearance if you haven't seen that one yet.

I don't believe that was the Joker (if you are referring to the circus boy). I think the Joker still hasn't been shown.

Here is my theory: Joker did something to the boy to get him to go psychotic, just like the bank robbers with the red hood. If that kid is really the Joker, then that is just disappointing.

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
WobbleGator;n183251 said:
I don't believe that was the Joker (if you are referring to the circus boy). I think the Joker still hasn't been shown.

Here is my theory: Joker did something to the boy to get him to go psychotic, just like the bank robbers with the red hood. If that kid is really the Joker, then that is just disappointing.

According to the Killing Joke, the Joker is a failed comedian who wears the red hood and falls into a vat of chemicals and his mind snaps (also coorelating to his wife also dying that day due fire caused by bad wiring). I think we still have yet to see the true Joker, unless he was one of the comedians at Fish Mooney's club.

WobbleGator

Founding Member
Chatterbox Mod
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
TheDouglas78;n183267 said:
According to the Killing Joke, the Joker is a failed comedian who wears the red hood and falls into a vat of chemicals and his mind snaps (also coorelating to his wife also dying that day due fire caused by bad wiring). I think we still have yet to see the true Joker, unless he was one of the comedians at Fish Mooney's club.

Please don't mention Fish anymore. That addition to the show is pathetic.

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
WobbleGator;n183270 said:
Please don't mention Fish anymore. That addition to the show is pathetic.

agreed, I am now extremely tired of her story line.

-THE DUDE-

Founding Member
This is the year!!!
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
WobbleGator;n183251 said:

I have a bad feeling it is but i hope im wrong.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator