Where are 5 star players?

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Some people seem to have a need to assign blame for everything. Even when something good happens, people like Dirty are just begging for the hammer to fall so they can say, "I told you so'!

I think it has something to do with S.M.S
Bet you enjoyed that beating tonight. I look forward to hearing about how great everything is with this team.

People like you have their head permanently planted up their ass.

gator1946

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Sorry I don't think Mac's good ol' boy, yuk yuk, lessons in life persona is going to play well with 5 and 4 star "soon to be NFL players". It simply does not stack up well with the prototypical aggressive coaches he's competing with. Mom and dad are going to look elsewhere. Results on the field are just a double whammy. The thought that Mac was some kind of recruiting savant who could identify diamonds in the rough was and is wishful thinking. It ain't gonna happen.

Until this game and for the good of the program, I have kept my mouth shut, in this public forum, But this is beyond the pale.

Note: I don't think that what I say or don't say will have diddly squat effect on anything. I just thought, until now, that it was disloyal to go off on our coach. Not anymore.

Last edited:

deuce

Founding Member
"Cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the dogs of war."
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Bet you enjoyed that beating tonight. I look forward to hearing about how great everything is with this team.

People like you have their head permanently planted up their ass.

There you go........... " I told you so!"

That didn't take long, you must really be happy today.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member

Nobody's happy. Except you. I swear that somebody of you are plants from other programs. Happy to see the garbage performances.

As for the rest of us, it makes us sick to our core.

deuce

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Nobody's happy. Except you. I swear that somebody of you are plants from other programs. Happy to see the garbage performances.

For a moderator, you can post some of the most asinine things! :headslap:

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member

You honestly aren't even worth responding to. My iq lowers with every post from you I read. This board really isn't for you; you'd probably be more comfortable over on swampgas or gsmb where everything is wonderful.

J had you pegged from the start.

Jbossgator8

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
If you want to be THE MAN and make a name for yourself and be a star then come to UF cause we have very few stars that can turn the program around. Someone can come here and attract recruits like Tebow did. Is that guy out there somewhere?? Jake Allen??

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Is that guy out there somewhere?? Jake Allen??

I'm hearing Jake Allen has fallen to 3* due to his poor play this year. If that's true, he's not likely to be the game changer we need. It's possible I guess with good coaching, but not likely.

Gator98MD

Lifetime Member
Sep 16, 2014

As for the rest of us, it makes us sick to our core.
Amen brother. I have no idea how anyone could put a positive spin on where we are or where we are headed based on what we've seen. It defies logic.

deuce

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
You honestly aren't even worth responding to. My iq lowers with every post from you I read. This board really isn't for you; you'd probably be more comfortable over on swampgas or gsmb where everything is wonderful.

J had you pegged from the start.

Sorry to inform you but you are apparently to ignorant to read with any comprehension so, you aren't qualified to 'peg" anyone or anything.

If you truly decide to not reply, that would be welcome news to me.

deuce

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Amen brother. I have no idea how anyone could put a positive spin on where we are or where we are headed based on what we've seen. It defies logic.

Just a simple question Doc, where do you see a positive spin from anyone? Check you glasses.

MatthewM.

Founding Member
Chief Queef
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I honestly think the Tim Tebow era has hurt our recruiting, kind of made us a destination for corny guys instead of cold blooded assassins.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Sorry to inform you but you are apparently to ignorant to read with any comprehension so, you aren't qualified to 'peg" anyone or anything.

If you truly decide to not reply, that would be welcome news to me.
Says someone's "to" ignorant to read. Can't read, or spell. Thanks for the laugh.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Yeah where's trex been lately? I figured he wouldn't miss the pile on for anything :D

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
Yeah where's trex been lately? I figured he wouldn't miss the pile on for anything :D

To be honest, there's not much to say. Mac is garbage. We just need to get through the end of this year. Not show up in another bowl game...get crushed on NSD then next year. We just need to hunker down and weather the **** storm until next year's FSU game. Stricklin will finally put Mac and us out of our respective miseries. I hope he's putting a list together.

gators4224

Apr 30, 2016
If you want to be THE MAN and make a name for yourself and be a star then come to UF cause we have very few stars that can turn the program around. Someone can come here and attract recruits like Tebow did. Is that guy out there somewhere?? Jake Allen??
If I were running things, I'd make sure we had a recruiter check on and go down to IMG at minimum every 2 weeks wouldn't hurt to go more honestly. (or however much we're allowed to without breaking recruiting violations) IMG has the nations best recruits every year and its 2 and half hour drive from gainesville. We need to turn our fortune there and logistically we can make it happen. Just need to do it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.