Where are 5 star players?

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
We are being optimistic. There is no doubt that it surely isn't a proven fact.

We have a few other terrible coaches to boot, such as FIUs RBs coach who poses as our WR coach.

At this point it's not whether its' the assistant coaches or MacElwain... He is the leader of the ship, if he doesn't dump them at season end... then he will be dump at the end of 2017.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
To be honest, there's not much to say. Mac is garbage. We just need to get through the end of this year. Not show up in another bowl game...get crushed on NSD then next year. We just need to hunker down and weather the **** storm until next year's FSU game. Stricklin will finally put Mac and us out of our respective miseries. I hope he's putting a list together.
Can't believe it but I agree with you. And even tho everyone gives you :kiffin: you were one of the first to call this one. Whether it was intuition or just the odds playing out we'll never know. ;)

But yeah, Mac is what we thought he might be. And the fact that we are sitting here thinking that he's got to fire a bunch of folks and make some good hires to save his job speaks volumes. I can't think of any successful coach in modern day football that did that. Good coaches just know talent and have a knack for the right decisions. Bad coaches are always just a few coaches or players away from greatness. We had this same convo with Muschamp for 3 years straight.

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
To be honest, there's not much to say. Mac is garbage. We just need to get through the end of this year. Not show up in another bowl game...get crushed on NSD then next year. We just need to hunker down and weather the **** storm until next year's FSU game. Stricklin will finally put Mac and us out of our respective miseries. I hope he's putting a list together.

Welcome back. You may have been right about Mac. But for the love of god, please let us be miserable without having to be miserable in every thread. You can do it. We can all get along as Gator Nation.:thumbup:

MidwestChomp

Fun was the goal and we hit the bullseye
Lifetime Member
Sep 15, 2014
To answer the thread title. Signing with other teams.

gatormandan

Are we back yet?
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2014
Welcome back. You may have been right about Mac. But for the love of god, please let us be miserable without having to be miserable in every thread. You can do it. We can all get along as Gator Nation.:thumbup:

The ONLY reason he came back. If things were going good, he wouldnt be here. Being able to trash the program without much push back is a field day for him.

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
I'll tell everyone where the 5 stars are....far,far away from this sinking ship.
And why everytime we play on a good time slot on national TV when a lot of people are watching do we decide to just lay there like a turd baking in the sun....Michigan, FSU, SECCG, UT this year and Arky.....who the hell would want to come here after seeing this trash.....pretty soon the 3 stars will be leery of getting anywhere near this.

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
Can't believe it but I agree with you. And even tho everyone gives you :kiffin: you were one of the first to call this one. Whether it was intuition or just the odds playing out we'll never know. ;)

But yeah, Mac is what we thought he might be. And the fact that we are sitting here thinking that he's got to fire a bunch of folks and make some good hires to save his job speaks volumes. I can't think of any successful coach in modern day football that did that. Good coaches just know talent and have a knack for the right decisions. Bad coaches are always just a few coaches or players away from greatness. We had this same convo with Muschamp for 3 years straight.

I can go back to the fake FG against Miles that really put Mac in question to me. It was just an inexcusable mistake. I knew right then and there that he did not have the chops to be an elite SEC coach. He's mid-level coach and that's all he will ever be. He's a poor recruiter as well. Mix it all together and you have Chump II: The Revenge of Foley. I'd like to see some people come correct about that guy. Two awful mistakes in a row. Foley should give up his retirement to pay for his terrible mistakes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator