Which of you boys Royally Screwed the Pooch?

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
No matter the demise of the GSMB.....WE ARE BETTER OFF NOW. GS, we didn;t want them anyway.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
A statue should be erected in Brad's honor. Well an emote at least. Maybe a dancing hamster emote. :brad:

Swamp Queen

Founding Member
Mrs. Sasquatch
BANNED
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
GatorJ;n17632 said:
A statue should be erected in Brad's honor. Well an emote at least. Maybe a dancing hamster emote. :brad:
Found one!

hamster%20dance.gif

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
THIS THREAD DELIVERS!!!:brad::banana::brad::banana:

Hamsters and Bananas holy :kiffin: :lmao:

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I like how Ox named that steaming turd "Kiffin".

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
GatorJ;n17678 said:
I like how Ox named that steaming turd "Kiffin".

Yes, that definitely means its a hot steaming pile of the stinkiest excrement. Should fit in just fine in Tuscaloosa.

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
GatorJ;n17632 said:

How bout Brad making it his avatar?? :cool:

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
TN G8tr;n17679 said:
Yes, that definitely means its a hot steaming pile of the stinkiest excrement. Should fit in just fine in Tuscaloosa.
I worked with a Bama fan out in the field today. He thinks it's a great hire.

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
GatorJ;n17684 said:
I worked with a Bama fan out in the field today. He thinks it's a great hire.

We'll know soon enough. But if history repeats itself we'll have youtube videos of Saban burning a couch and pi$$in on a Kiffen shirt forthcoming.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
My post was more a testament to Bama delusion.

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
GatorJ said:
My post was more a testament to Bama delusion.
yeah I figured that, you're right.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Watching the inevitable Saban and Kiffin explosion is the thing I most eagerly anticipate for this fall.

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
I don't see that ending in a good way there at Bammer! Kiffen has been a cancer everywhere he's been. Saban's ego will not allow enough room in that atmosphere for that sideshow. Can you imagine if Saban possibly took a leave or had issues to step down? It'd be a Kirby/Kiffen Throwdown.

GatorFin

Jul 24, 2014
Glad to find the new board with you fools! I completely agree about Zach's presence getting the shaft from the shutdown - really stinks. Is his stuff regularly posted in the news forum? Has he been by yet/made aware of the new site?

WillGetIn

Founding Member
Stalker
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
oxrageous said:
VulcanAlex;n17390 said:
My take on what happened is this - There were many technical issues with the board and some members actually emailed members of management. They became aware of our little world and annoyed that anybody would actually try to hold management accountable. One female in particular was offended by some content (it was not that bad) and then management decided it was not worth the trouble and as usual came up with a lame excuse. I might be wrong but I did see the entire thread and have some experience with corporate types. Welcome this board should be much better when most people find it and arrive for football season.
To be accurate, NO ONE (at least to my knowledge) actually emailed anyone at Halifax. It was all a joke.
Vulcan, in the past, when the GSMB had issues, all of Halifax Media's other cities sports forums had issues too. From time to time I visited a couple of those and got the same "Service" messages... The funny thing is, none of those other papers online sites have dedicated sports sites or forums anymore, with the exception of the Tuscaloosa News. However, the forum link on their sports site goes to the alabama.rivals.com site, rather than a Halifax Media hosted site. So this decision was indeed not one of posters on our forum creating an issue, but rather a business decision on Halifax's part to discontinue these forums...

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.