Which of you boys Royally Screwed the Pooch?

Delg8tor

Founding Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
GatorJ said:
I like how Ox named that steaming turd "Kiffin".
He also, ever so eloquently, named the hamster, "Brad" in honor of his hamsterness!
Perhaps Brad should change his name to "Brad the Hamster Master" or "Hamster Brad", or better yet, awww fergetaboutit...

bradgator2

Founding Member
Rioting
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
:brad:

200.gif

WillGetIn

Founding Member
Stalker
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Law98gator;n17743 said:
Watching the inevitable Saban and Kiffin explosion is the thing I most eagerly anticipate for this fall.

Oxrageous, lets make a sticky where we can put our prognostication powers into play and pick a date for Kiffie's demise from Bama. Closest to the day/time gets to be mod for an hour...

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
WillGetIn said:
Law98gator;n17743 said:
Watching the inevitable Saban and Kiffin explosion is the thing I most eagerly anticipate for this fall.

Oxrageous, lets make a sticky where we can put our prognostication powers into play and pick a date for Kiffie's demise from Bama. Closest to the day/time gets to be mod for an hour...
:crazy:

VulcanAlex

Founding Member
Senior Vulcan Cowboy
Jun 16, 2014
Founding Member
oxrageous said:
VulcanAlex;n17390 said:
My take on what happened is this - There were many technical issues with the board and some members actually emailed members of management. They became aware of our little world and annoyed that anybody would actually try to hold management accountable. One female in particular was offended by some content (it was not that bad) and then management decided it was not worth the trouble and as usual came up with a lame excuse. I might be wrong but I did see the entire thread and have some experience with corporate types. Welcome this board should be much better when most people find it and arrive for football season.
To be accurate, NO ONE (at least to my knowledge) actually emailed anyone at Halifax. It was all a joke.
Thanks Will and since one has a link perhaps someone would get a link to this forum or that might be way too much to ask or expect.

deuce

Founding Member
"Cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the dogs of war."
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Saban and Kiffin are a match made in Hell.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator