Who should Mullen's replacement be?

Status
Not open for further replies.

SGG

Call me Ernie, or Big Ern
Lifetime Member
Sep 24, 2015
He’s VERY thin skinned and he would claim racism every time he lost to a team with a white coach.

FYI, Tomlin would have screamed racism if Payton and Reid had been mentioned instead of him.

His act would wear thin quickly. He should stay in the NFL cocoon where he his BS is not only tolerated it’s encouraged
:racist:

GatorInGeorgia

Lifetime Member
Aug 25, 2014
Orgeron: Too many injuries for LSU to practice

Sure is a good thing that LSU has already waxed us. Can you imagine losing to THIS LSU team and the heat Cousin Eddie would face? Oh yeah, it happened in 2020

He’s already setting himself up to land on his feet with his next gig. He’s building the narrative that this season went off the rails because he lost so many players to injury & that the NC winning season is the true Coach O.

We all know it’s BS but he’ll get some dumb fcvk AD to fall for it.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
An interesting article of well regarded young college coaches. I haven't heard of most of them so I'm not sure any are experienced enough to become head coach at UF, but an interesting article and list nonetheless.

College football's rising stars: The 30Under30 for 2021
We don't need up and comers or sunbelt crap on our next staff. We need to do like Urban did, go hire the best staff you can land, only the best recruiter from other staffs need apply.

Not sunbelt or cowbell garbage.

Frozen Gator

Lifetime Member
Apr 26, 2016
We need an electronic device around Stricklin's balls operated by remote control. Every time he tries to cheap out on great assistants salaries, well, buzzzzzzzzz.

Bait'n Gator

Go away..... bait'n
Lifetime Member
Mar 14, 2015
Well, I don’t know who’s in charge of installation, but I’m calling controller just to be safe.

Yeah like there's a shortage of creepy mother fuchers around here that would be put off handling another mans balls. Hell ox would pay to do it just to see what a set felt like.

Theologator

Enchanter
Lifetime Member
Aug 11, 2015
We don't need up and comers or sunbelt crap on our next staff. We need to do like Urban did, go hire the best staff you can land, only the best recruiter from other staffs need apply.

Not sunbelt or cowbell garbage.

Trying to think of the last successful jump from mid-major to P5 head coach. Meyer may have been it, and he was extremely successful and actually set Utah up for its PAC-12 invite.

Many more come up through the ranks of P5, and Meyer also had tons of P5 experience.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Trying to think of the last successful jump from mid-major to P5 head coach. Meyer may have been it, and he was extremely successful and actually set Utah up for its PAC-12 invite.
try to find a successful jump from p5 to p5 cuz there are none.

just a whole bunch of Mullins and McElstains.

the reality is there's about four elite coaches so of course no matter which path you check, G5 coaches p5 coaches, coordinators, the failure rate is going to be like 99%.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
Don't get me wrong, @oxrageous 's top pick Walt Bell has certainly warranted the interest up to this point. But I'd be lying if I said being down 14-0 in the first 80 seconds against Liberty didn't at least throw up some red flags for me.

Gatormac2112

The Voice of Reason
Lifetime Member
Sep 7, 2014
Cristobal seems like the only option that brings top notch recruiting that would compete with Bama/UGA and has a history of successful offenses. Get a great D coordinator and you are set.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Don't get me wrong, @oxrageous 's top pick Walt Bell has certainly warranted the interest up to this point. But I'd be lying if I said being down 14-0 in the first 80 seconds against Liberty didn't at least throw up some red flags for me.
I think losing 59-3 to this FSU squad was an even worse red flag, although I'd still take him over Mullen in a heartbeat.

gardnerwebbgator

Founding Member
Aight Then
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
1. Fire Stricklin.

2. Make Spurrier interim AD.

3. Fire Mullen and the entire staff after the FSU game ends, even if at 11 pm Saturday night.

4. Decline any ****ty Birmingham/Dukes Mayo Bowl invite we may back into.

5. Introduce Bob Stoops as HC the following Monday.

Frozen Gator

Lifetime Member
Apr 26, 2016
I'm to the point where I would just be satisfied if all three phases played reasonably, mistake free and didn't embarrass themselves. What do we do, practice online or get tips from the women's basketball team? Fire the @#$ !% (*&^% tonight and take Stricklin with him. It would be asking for too much to get fuching Fuch too but he needs to go.

Glad you're back Cover.

Also, come back SOS and be our AD. Please

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.