Why I am pulling for Mac

MidwestChomp

Fun was the goal and we hit the bullseye
Lifetime Member
Sep 15, 2014
Patric Young will always be one of my favorite Gators. And nice of the coaches too.

AllIWantForMyBirthdayIsAPhoneCallFromMacJay26

aka

Founding Member
I Deliver
Lifetime Member
Jun 22, 2014
Founding Member
giphy.gif

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
The guy that mows my lawn wished my son happy birthday last year. Trust me on this one, he works muuuuuuch cheaper.

GatorStud

Founding Member
Score Points, Be Happy
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
spotniceguy.gif

Yeah, that speaks like Championship moxy... :rolleyes3:

TheBigClaw

Founding Member
Proud to be a Gator
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I'm pulling for him because he's leading our beloved Gators. Lol. But that was good of him to do. However, just because he's a good guy, doesn't mean he's going to succeed.

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
He's a genuinely good guy. Now please produce a top 40 offense :lol:

Why do you always start these stupid threads that try and justify your emotional attachment to something that is very likely to fail?? First it was Kanell, then Trask, and now to defend McNeuheisal you bring Dooley up.....:headslap:You're like one of those people that gets off on shaming themselves:lmao2:

MertzJay26

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
Why do you always start these stupid threads that try and justify your emotional attachment to something that is very likely to fail?? First it was Kanell, then Trask, and now to defend McNeuheisal you bring Dooley up.....:headslap:You're like one of those people that gets off on shaming themselves:lmao2:

Because I like to stir up discussion during a slow time :dunno:

(The Trask thing was a joke btw, don't be so thick headed. Kanell and Mac is sincere ;) )

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.