Will Grier loses appeal

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I saw you liked his post, T. I thought we wuz boyz.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Law98gator;n312152 said:
I saw you liked his post, T. I thought we wuz boyz.
It was an accident man. I was looking to see who liked and I accidentally hit like. And I'm not an Indian giver so I couldn't change it.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
t-gator;n312388 said:
It was an accident man. I was looking to see who liked and I accidentally hit like. And I'm not an Indian giver so I couldn't change it.
I know you couldn't have been drunk, drinking those water tinged with a splash of Pilsner, so I guess I'll have to believe it was an accident.

Also, I have some Native American blood, so I will have to report your post and run to a safe zone somewhere to attempt to recover from being offended by you.

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
It's almost game time. Is Willy free yet?

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
giphy.gif

RocketCityGator

In All Kinds of Weather
Lifetime Member
Aug 31, 2014
What the hell, here's my fantasy.

It's half time in the SECCG. We're down 14-0 to Bama. Treon is defending 2 horrible picks, "Nobody can throw on their defense!" as Will Grier walks into the locker room holding his release by the NCAA. Turns out they were so wrong and were very apologetic and he was cleared to play immediately. Will says, "I can!" Locker room erupts. Will leads the team to a 21-20 victory over Bama.

Turns our the NCAA is pissed. They would not have given Will his papers if they had thought he could get to the stadium in time. NCAA conspiracy to keep the Mighty Gators down is foiled.

deuce

Founding Member
"Cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the dogs of war."
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
What the hell, here's my fantasy.

It's half time in the SECCG. We're down 14-0 to Bama. Treon is defending 2 horrible picks, "Nobody can throw on their defense!" as Will Grier walks into the locker room holding his release by the NCAA. Turns out they were so wrong and were very apologetic and he was cleared to play immediately. Will says, "I can!" Locker room erupts. Will leads the team to a 21-20 victory over Bama.

Turns our the NCAA is pissed. They would not have given Will his papers if they had thought he could get to the stadium in time. NCAA conspiracy to keep the Mighty Gators down is foiled.

And the Titanic never really sunk.....

Would be kool though

deuce

Founding Member
"Cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the dogs of war."
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
no edit available....... sunk = sank = went down = took a dive

ItsDookie87

...it's best to let him finish
BANNED
Sep 8, 2014
I'm glad it's finally happening, Grier needs to get back with the team. Even if his appeal is denied, I feel like he might be able to help Treon out and all of the extra practice can't hurt for next year.

stephenPE

Lifetime Member
Jul 20, 2014
My fantasy is we meet aLUbama at 11-1 and Treon throws and runs us to a win and all the Grier :nutswinger:s finally realize who our QB is.

I Have No Friends :(

Founding Member
Gator Bait! It's only racist to dumb Fuchs
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
This ranks up there with some of the stupidest stuff you've ever typed. There isn't a single Gators fan alive, save FireFoley, who would begrudge Treon leading us to a victory over Alabama in the SEC Championship game. There also isn't a single sane Gators fan who believes Grier doesn't get the starting job back the day he's eligible again.

Newsflash coach, we know Treon is our QB right now. Why do you think liquor sales are up on Saturdays in Florida again?

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.