Will Grier suspended rest of season for taking PEDs

gatormandan

Are we back yet?
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2014
Im not the one creating the story, just posting what someone else has already said. The only reason I see any possibility of validity in any of it is due to just how rare this situation is.

biggator6

Oct 2, 2014
gatormandan;n297864 said:
A girl whos boyfriend plays baseball supposedly went into a nutrition store where she inquired about certain products and the guy told her it should be good since he has been selling it to Grier. Why would he offer up that info? If this is true, that alone could raise the suspicion that someone reported him.

or he's just a dude who works at a health food store and was trying to name drop to impress a girl?

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
... and there was a store spill of protein powder that day and lo & behold Will Grier's footprints could be followed out the door.

Jand3k

I Don't Re Member
Sep 12, 2014
rogdochar;n297921 said:
... and there was a store spill of protein powder that day and lo & behold Will Grier's footprints could be followed out the door.

Not Will's footprints...

They were God's as he carried Will.

:chomp:

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Jand3k;n297927 said:
Not Will's footprints...

They were God's as he carried Will.

:chomp:

Then Will getting suspended was an act of God ?

TLB

Just chillin'
Lifetime Member
Jan 6, 2015
Law98gator;n296563 said:
Has anyone even seen Treon's stats? He is like 3'11" and has a brain like Jeff Driskel. Surely hecan't complete more than 10% of our passes with all those incredible impairments.

:suspect2:

Not sure if this is the law that's hated on TH last year and this year, or the new law trying to be more positive about the Gators and just giving a sarcastic remark.

WillGetIn

Founding Member
Stalker
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Law98gator;n297662 said:
This Brucelyn thing you have going on, please make it stop.

Its not a Brucelyn thing, its a LGBTNTTAWWTYTIUTA thing....

lagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 9, 2014
WillGetIn;n298057 said:
Its not a Brucelyn thing, its a LGBTNTTAWWT(YTIUTA) thing....
Lost me here. I assuming maybe "Yes There Is...." but then what?

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
TLB;n297977 said:
:suspect2:

Not sure if this is the law that's hated on TH last year and this year, or the new law trying to be more positive about the Gators and just giving a sarcastic remark.
Law has been on the Treon bandwagon the whole time. I'll give him that.

TLB

Just chillin'
Lifetime Member
Jan 6, 2015
Must have had him confused with that TH hater....t-gator.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
TLB;n297977 said:
:suspect2: Not sure if this is the law that's hated on TH last year and this year,
I don't know what you think you are remembering, but whatever it was it was a hallucination.

I like Treon and have never been negative about him (other than his extracurricular problems). I said all along he's a good QB and we will need him this year even if he doesn't win the starting job.

gatormandan

Are we back yet?
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2014
Instigator;n298580 said:
This is the best news all week

Florida likes its chances of winning appeal for 50% reduction of suspension.

Also interesting this says that all players are tested by ncaa once a year and UF tests once a semester. I had not heard any reports saying the ncaa was that proactive, seems everyone else says tests are very rare.

http://gridironnow.com/florida-feels-relatively-good-that-will-griers-appeal-will-be-granted/

I hope this is correct. Thats plenty of punishment.

TheBigClaw

Founding Member
Proud to be a Gator
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Good news.. Punishment is still to severe even at that. Ncaa is willing to forgive you if you beat/rape a woman or steal Crablegs but not if you make a mistake and take an OTC Supplement ?

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Rumor is that NCAA found Grier tested extra-positive for caffeine-load to help with his studies. Right now the NCAA is
deciding how many classes Grier will be suspended from attending.

gatormandan

Are we back yet?
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2014
TheBigClaw;n298589 said:
Good news.. Punishment is still to severe even at that. Ncaa is willing to forgive you if you beat/rape a woman or steal Crablegs but not if you make a mistake and take an OTC Supplement ?

I hear ya. Seems like they are treating him worse than the thugs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.