Recruiting WR Binjimin Victor announces today at noon

williston_gator

Founding Member
Twitter junkie
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I'm betting Urban got him. Same with Haskins and Keandre Jones.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
We need NCM or Cleveland. With the mass amount of big-time receivers and linebackers in this year's class we have got to close on them.

Marianna-FL_Gator

#GangGang
Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2014
NCM is not coming to UF unless someone "drops bagz" at his house. He's Auburn bound,period! If we don't land Cleveland I'll consider this WR class another FAIL. This was the most loaded WR class in state of Florida history yet we couldn't get ONE top WR???

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
NCM is not coming to UF unless someone "drops bagz" at his house. He's Auburn bound,period! If we don't land Cleveland I'll consider this WR class another FAIL. This was the most loaded WR class in state of Florida history yet we couldn't get ONE top WR???

Yep. Rivals has something like 5 LBs as 5 stars as well. We can't land a linebacker either.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
We kinda knew that Victor and ncm wasn't coming here. Stove might not even visit anymore. We're gonna have to put the full court press on Cleveland.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I can't believe West Virginia is a school that he's considering over UF.

Marianna-FL_Gator

#GangGang
Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2014
Yep. Rivals has something like 5 LBs as 5 stars as well. We can't land a linebacker either.
Yeah...it's pretty un-fu*king-believable! We're offering immediate playing time with absolutely no proven depth at those positions yet they are still not interested.

ATXGator

Founding Member
Austin Gator
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
I never get how Urban gets so many WRs. His offense is a running offense. I can't think of any WRs that have been insane in his offense. The closest thing is Percy and he was insane because he was also used as a RB.

The next one might be Hernandez, but can you think of any WRs that have had huge years playing only the WR spot in Urban's offense? At UF we had Nelson, Murphy and Cooper (all who played in the NFL) and none of them dominated in his offense.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Yeah, yeah yeah. If they dont commit to us, its because they are too dumb or too criminal.... Yet we really want to sign them.

As for playing time, Vandy Kintucky and everyone else who isnt Lsu,Bammer, Ugly or Suckeyes have playing time. The kids we want don't go to a school just bc of easy playing time.

Hilarious that everyone keeps talking about our new coaches havent had time to establish relationships while we get our azzes beaten by new coaches daily. Yes, this means Smart, Harbaugh and even Richt at scUM.

We can always go find some 3 star Pittmans or Andrades. We'll get some FAU or FIU players to go with our FAU/FIU asst coaches. Those Pre-madonnas that go to LSU, Bammer, and Crackumbus State will never win anything (more).

Back to reality: more blowouts to come until we start landing elite recruits.

Last edited:

MidwestChomp

Fun was the goal and we hit the bullseye
Lifetime Member
Sep 15, 2014
I never get how Urban gets so many WRs. His offense is a running offense. I can't think of any WRs that have been insane in his offense. The closest thing is Percy and he was insane because he was also used as a RB.

The next one might be Hernandez, but can you think of any WRs that have had huge years playing only the WR spot in Urban's offense? At UF we had Nelson, Murphy and Cooper (all who played in the NFL) and none of them dominated in his offense.

I think you answered your question. He put a bunch in the NFL and can go back to that track record.

CGgater

Gainesville Native
Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2014
I wonder if we continue to miss out on top WRs until we have a proven QB that produces consistent offense. I think Harris' late season nose dive is making them think twice.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ATXGator

Founding Member
Austin Gator
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Yeah, yeah yeah. If they dont commit to us, its because they are too dumb or too criminal.... Yet we really want to sign them. We can always go find some 3 star Pittmans or Andrades. As for playing time, Vandy Kintucky and everyone else who isnt Lsu,Bammer, Ugly or Suckeyes have playing time. Hilarious that everyone keeps talking about our new coaches havent had time to establish relationships while we get our azzes beaten by new coaches daily. More blowouts to come until we start landing elite recruits.

If you mean "Kirby Smart" as a new coach you have to remember that he has been recruiting the SEC and has relationships with a lot of these guys.

ATXGator

Founding Member
Austin Gator
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
I think you answered your question. He put a bunch in the NFL and can go back to that track record.

Yes and No... those 3 guys did make the NFL, but none of them were high draft picks getting paid with guaranteed contracts. They were NFL talent that did not get the level of focus or attention in college to give them as high of an earning potential as they could have had in a more pass focused offense.

CGgater

Gainesville Native
Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2014
If you mean "Kirby Smart" as a new coach you have to remember that he has been recruiting the SEC and has relationships with a lot of these guys.

Smart is also getting the benefit of sharing in bama's most recent dominance. Mac left for CSU 4 years ago. Not sure how big a factor that is, but I just don't understand the struggles to recruit LBs and WRs with so much immediate PT available.

gardnerwebbgator

Founding Member
Aight Then
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
w310_Bag-of-Cash-1379631508.jpg

ATXGator

Founding Member
Austin Gator
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Smart is also getting the benefit of sharing in bama's most recent dominance. Mac left for CSU 4 years ago. Not sure how big a factor that is, but I just don't understand the struggles to recruit LBs and WRs with so much immediate PT available.

I do agree that it is hard to understand the struggles with the playing time. I also think WRs should be looking at what Callaway did and licking their lips... Callaway set all types of freshman receiving records. Obviously Mac will try to get the ball to kids, but I think this is where the Grier/Treon situation killed us. The WRs don't know if they will have a QB next year. Franks is good, but most people think he really needs a year. So everybody is hoping that Del Rio or Appleby are the key to success and nobody has really seen those guys play.

Treon is a liability and until we have a proven QB returning I think we will have some issues getting top WRs. I'm really hoping we get Stove or Cleveland.

As far as LBs I have no clue why we are struggling so much here. I get that Wilson is going to UGA because Kirby has been recruiting him since the 9th grade. That is going to be a tough relationship to take down, but we should be getting some 4* guys in here. I just don't get that at all.

TheBigClaw

Founding Member
Proud to be a Gator
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Let's just shutdown the program since it's already been determined we will suck for years to come.... Damn, I think some of you people are b!tching more now than when Chump was the coach....

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator