Yellow Jackets sting the clowns on a FG block and return for TD!

grengadgy

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Ancient Reptile;n302256 said:
Technically, Vandy is still alive even if we beat uga, I think.
Vandy is 1/3 in the conference. Losses to Ole Miss, Georgia and USC.

gardnerwebbgator

Founding Member
Aight Then
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Nice goose egg for the Semenholes in the second half. Golson sure is a winner.

maheo30

WiLLLLLLLie! WiLLLLLLLie!
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
gardnerwebbgator;n302271 said:

Golson can't overcome the utter crap they have at receiver. Their best receiver is 5'7. He's a nice 3rd option, but shouldn't be the go to go and he is. Their other starter is 5'9. Rudolph is a bust. I think Golson is a solid QB. But he isn't good enough to overcome the lack of talent. He needs help. I don't see anything coming. They need to recruit some dudes.

Swamped Gator

Sep 17, 2014
gardnerwebbgator;n302271 said:

Plus their first have TD came on a 2 yard possession thanks to their defense. They are just plain awful this year. I can't wait to shut them up.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Imagine how bad theyd be if gholson hadnt shown up a month before the season. He beat out a kid who has been with the team and in the system for 3 years. Theyd probably have 3 losses by now. :lol:

alcoholica

Founding Member
I'm what Willis was talking about
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Imagine them without Cook. I'd expect him to be pretty beat up by the time we face them next month.

gatormandan

Are we back yet?
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2014
How can an ACC team who hasnt played a ranked team all year be ranked 9th? Well, not anymore...

Gator87

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I wonder how many chicks got punched in the face last night in Clownahassee when the team got back into town.

Marianna-FL_Gator

#GangGang
Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2014
maheo30;n302285 said:
Golson can't overcome the utter crap they have at receiver. Their best receiver is 5'7. He's a nice 3rd option, but shouldn't be the go to go and he is. Their other starter is 5'9. Rudolph is a bust. I think Golson is a solid QB. But he isn't good enough to overcome the lack of talent. He needs help. I don't see anything coming. They need to recruit some dudes.
When chump was here Jimbo got whoever the hell he wanted, so talent isn't the problem in Tally. However...developing that talent has been the problem!

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
Marianna said:
When chump was here Jimbo got whoever the hell he wanted, so talent isn't the problem in Tally. However...developing that talent has been the problem!

If we're being completely honest here, Meyer's issues in that 2010-2011 period basically handed them a title. Those 2 nole recruiting classes were so loaded that I think virtually any coach not name Will Muschamp could've won a championship. And they were gift-wrapped because of our uncertainty and subsequent transition. Very similar to how Meyer came in and completely seized the power vacuum that Coker and Bowden had created. Now that things have changed, I'm hopeful that those days of Fisher getting absolutely anyone he wanted are over.

Back on topic, I paused the game to shower early in the 4th, thinking it may be worth watching to completion. Best decision of the day. Awesome to see their season go up in smoke like that.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Gator87;n302368 said:
I wonder how many chicks got punched in the face last night in Clownahassee when the team got back into town.
They were all racists who called the football players slurs.

alcoholica

Founding Member
I'm what Willis was talking about
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
GatorTAG;n302373 said:
Alcoholica, you need to update the thread title.

Don't the mods do that for you?

GatorTAG

Paid Member
Lifetime Member
Oct 21, 2014
alcoholica;n302397 said:
Don't the mods do that for you?
Can't rely on the mods around here. Pluse, they're not as creative as us regular guys. :suspect:

I would have put something like...

Noles punched in face by Georgia Tech

Or

Clowns Stung by Yellow Jackets

Theologator

Enchanter
Lifetime Member
Aug 11, 2015
Meanwhile on Warchant the meltdown is punctuated delusions that a 1-loss ACC champ F$U would make the playoff. Also hilarious. They don't seem to realize that there are 3 major conferences (SEC, Pac12 and Big10), 2 second tier (Big12 & ACC) then the 3rd tier "Group of 5" (MAC, AAC, Mountain West, SunBelt & CUSA). The ACC is barely above those lower ones. If they did win out they could rise into the top 8, but not the top 4.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.