Yellow Jackets sting the clowns on a FG block and return for TD!

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
They'll be lucky if there in the top 20 by the time we get done with them.

EuroGator

Founding Member
Voice of Reason
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I just jumped on a family Skype call that included my brother-in-law on Friday. He's a FSU fan (but went to another college) and can be a twerp. He asked me some smart aleck question about Will Grief and PED's. I was so surprised, I didn't reply as I should have, pointing out that neither Golson nor / especially Winston have provided any platform for mocking opponents' QB's. Instead, I just said Grier knew he'd have to play a real schedule and needed to bulk up. He tried to draw a comparison between the ACC and the SEC East. I told him I wouldn't continue to talk about it because we had more important things to talk about - they just adopted two infant boys from two separate biological families, and I wasn't going to waste our time by putting him in his place. I chose to be the bigger man.

I couldn't have been happier to see this score today when I awoke. :lol:

:burn:

:rotfl::bwahaha:

Gatorphan

Founding Member
Clown Sniper
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Theologator;n302470 said:
Meanwhile on Warchant the meltdown is punctuated delusions that a 1-loss ACC champ F$U would make the playoff. Also hilarious. They don't seem to realize that there are 3 major conferences (SEC, Pac12 and Big10), 2 second tier (Big12 & ACC) then the 3rd tier "Group of 5" (MAC, AAC, Mountain West, SunBelt & CUSA). The ACC is barely above those lower ones. If they did win out they could rise into the top 8, but not the top 4.
I do not give them much chance. But if they were to somehow win out, it would include:

beating Clemson in Death Valley
beating NC State
beating UF in the Swamp
beating a ranked team in the ACCCG

That would put them in the conversation for the top 4.

Many of the posters at WC realize they are not very good and they are crying their eyes out. It's beautiful.

Gatorphan

Founding Member
Clown Sniper
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
gatormandan;n302485 said:
Come on, Jimbo is a friggin alien that will be fired in 2-3 years...

Their fans are already flaming him. When he loses to Mac, it's going to be real fun to watch.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Jimbo is a lousy head coach, and has been since he set foot at FSU. He was a subpar OC as well. The fact that he has a NC on his resume is one of the biggest jokes in the history of college football. He benefited completely from the decline of UF. He couldn't even win the ACC until Meyer left Florida, when he started stockpiling every great Florida HS player. He was very, very smart to cash in on that huge contract when he did. He sucks, and he absolutely knows it.

That loss to Oregon last year was officially the beginning of the end for Jimbo.

MidwestChomp

Fun was the goal and we hit the bullseye
Lifetime Member
Sep 15, 2014
I don't often rejoice at a rival's loss, but this is great. Especially given GA Tech is at the bottom this year. And between UF'S blocked punt for a TD to win it vs UL Lafayette (I think it was them), last week's crazy MI vs MI State ending, and this I've seen it all.

ufgator812

Founding Member
Duke of Marlborough
Lifetime Member
Jun 20, 2014
Founding Member
MidwestChomp;n302520 said:
I don't often rejoice at a rival's loss, but this is great. Especially given GA Tech is at the bottom this year. And between UF'S blocked punt for a TD to win it vs UL Lafayette (I think it was them), last week's crazy MI vs MI State ending, and this I've seen it all.

You are really missing out.

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
EuroGator;n302479 said:
included my brother-in-law on Friday. He's a FSU fan (but went to another college) and can be a twerp
Try having a son in law that wears a Winston jersey and is proud of it......Thank God he doesn't come around much....

PastyStoole

Founding Member
Man, there's no boundary line to art. ~Bird Parker
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
EuroGator;n302479 said:
I told him I wouldn't continue to talk about it because we had more important things to talk about - they just adopted two infant boys from two separate biological families, and I wasn't going to waste our time by putting him in his place. I chose to be the bigger man.

The guy just started a family with your sister and all he can talk about is a rival's QB? What a freakin' douchebag. I'm sorry man, but this is a pretty big red flag, there is absolutely nothing more exciting than becoming a father.

ufgator2002

Bleeds Orange and Blue
Aug 11, 2014
MJMGator;n302242 said:
1255943394_l.jpg

:lmao:

TLB

Just chillin'
Lifetime Member
Jan 6, 2015
Concrete Helmet;n302641 said:
Try having a son in law that wears a Winston jersey and is proud of it......We won't let him come around much....

FIFY

alcoholica

Founding Member
I'm what Willis was talking about
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I don't think I have any friends who are FSU fans. I can't think of a one.

Himey

Founding Member
Super Important Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
EuroGator;n302479 said:
I just jumped on a family Skype call that included my brother-in-law on Friday. He's a FSU fan (but went to another college) and can be a twerp. He asked me some smart aleck question about Will Grief and PED's. I was so surprised, I didn't reply as I should have, pointing out that neither Golson nor / especially Winston have provided any platform for mocking opponents' QB's. Instead, I just said Grier knew he'd have to play a real schedule and needed to bulk up. He tried to draw a comparison between the ACC and the SEC East. I told him I wouldn't continue to talk about it because we had more important things to talk about - they just adopted two infant boys from two separate biological families, and I wasn't going to waste our time by putting him in his place. I chose to be the bigger man.

I couldn't have been happier to see this score today when I awoke. :lol:

:burn:

:rotfl::bwahaha:

I was at a wedding Saturday night and was chatting with someone when a belligerent FSU fan barged into the conversation and said Grier took steroids and UF had a player that shot his pregnant girlfriend. I calmly pointed out that Grier didn't take steroids and we didn't have a player shoot his pregnant girlfriend. I also pointed out that I found it remarkable that an FSU fan complaining about the discipline of its players especially given UF players were suspended and/or kicked off the team whereas FSU tends to sweep things under the rug. He yelled at me asking if knew that the prosecutor Meggs on the Winston case was a Gator grad. I told him that I did. He then told me to F off as he was disappearing through the crowd. All I could think of was this picture:

It must have been around the time that night that FSU just lost. I later found out that this same clown got in trouble with the DJ for spiking his microphone (worth 1k) on the ground. This was a 46 year old lawyer...not some drunk from the local bar. Quite astounding.

Gatorhunter

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Willie Meggs isn't a Gator grad. He went to halfassU. Rapists attorney Tim Jansen is a Gator Grad.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.