Your Own Personal Theme/Entrance Music

AlexDaGator

Founding Member
The Hammer of Thor
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
You know how professional wrestlers have entrance music? Spread to Boxers, baseball relievers, etc.? What's yours?

When I was a young Assistant State Attorney, I used to imagine walking into the courtroom to "Smooth Criminal" (the Alien Ant Farm cover, not the Michael Jackson version):

Remember "Wild Thing" from Major League?

Edwin Diaz, a baseball relief pitcher, made his entrance to Narco. It's like a Spanish trumpet fanfare. It's so trendy, I'm afraid I'll soon be embarrassed and probably deny ever liking it but damn it hits hard. I've been hearing it at a bunch of college football games recently (trumpet guy in the band finally getting some love). What are the chances we'll hear it in the Swamp soon?

Some other possibilities I can think of:

Mother by Danzig
More Human than Human by White Zombie
Con Te Partiro (Italian version by Andrea Boccelli, not the duet)
Enter Sandman by Metallica
Imperial March (Vader's Theme) by John Williams
Indiana Jones Theme by John Williams
Maybe you prefer something lighter like Beautiful Day by U2 or Shut Up and Dance by Walk the Moon?

Sound off. Literally.

Alex.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
Specifically the one where Adrian whispers “win” at the beginning. Can’t find outside of Apple Music. Best I got. Rumors that I have this at this beginning of all my gym playlists, but nothings ever been substantiated.

Second

Third(good call, Alex)

Last edited:

deuce

Founding Member
"Cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the dogs of war."
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
My son's walkout song for baseball games is thunderstruck, right about the 30 second mark where the "thunder" and the drums kick in. It's a hell of a pump up!

When I played sports walk out music wasn't yet a thing, but if it was mine would be spirit in the sky by Norman greenbaum

Spirit in the sky

Gatordiddy

Member in good standing
Lifetime Member
Jul 23, 2014
Specifically the one where Adrian whispers “win” at the beginning. Can’t find outside of Apple Music. Best I got. Rumors that I have this at this beginning of all my gym playlists, but nothings ever been substantiated.

Second

Third(good call, Alex)

Bocelli’s pretty good but Brennan really made this his own

stephenPE

Lifetime Member
Jul 20, 2014
on a sad note my ex #2 used the wicked witch music for her moms call in ringtone and then her mom did unexpectedly. The music where miss Gultch is riding the bike to their house about that dog.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
on a sad note my ex #2 used the wicked witch music for her moms call in ringtone and then her mom did unexpectedly. The music where miss Gultch is riding the bike to their house about that dog.

Wife has Dart Vader intro for her dad’s ringtone. He used to be really harsh but now has softened quite a bit. It’s still fitting to her though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator