Your Own Personal Theme/Entrance Music

LaylaGator

Born to Hate Florida State
Lifetime Member
Feb 28, 2021
Lol- I know dat.
Just checking to see if you caught that

Btw - you’re gonna want to stay drunk all the time after your butt whoopin’ this weekend, Ms. Shock and Awe
Awwwww ****. Game on, son. Game fuchin on! Don't cry too hard when you lose to a girl.

I Have No Friends :(

Founding Member
Gator Bait! It's only racist to dumb Fuchs
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
This thread gave me an excuse to finally getting around and doing something I've wanted to do a for awhile, but never made time for; putting music to a Bruce Buffer (UFC MC) intro. Enjoy, or not, I don't care :lol:

Detroitgator

Lifetime Member
Jul 15, 2014
Welcome to the Jungle for when I'm walking into the ring.

But this is for when I walk around victorious....

This song was actually song # 4 or 5 on our "pre-bar/going out for the night in Gainesville" mix tape... My wife flat our refuses to admit to our kids that she even knows this song, let alone used to sing EVERY foul mouthed word of it in the car heading downtown!

stephenPE

Lifetime Member
Jul 20, 2014
i dont lose anymore. TOok me awhile to figure it out. And now around my married friends it become very apparent.

Altitude Gator

Lurking from Altitude
Lifetime Member
Aug 23, 2017
I am posting from a government computer so I can't access/post a link but, my theme song is, and always has been, George Thorogood's "Bad to the Bone."

My kids recognize it as such and say so any time they hear it so you know it's true...

smirking-cool-with-sunglasses-yellow-ball-emoji-or-smiley-3d-model-a91fb14332.jpg
My morning alarm song on the phone!

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator