Your Own Personal Theme/Entrance Music

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
Darth Vader was Puerto Rican?

I don’t think so. No “hips” or rhythm and seemed way too organized. But my FIL isn’t PR. He’s Dominican, Italian and German. So again, not that organized, but has the tendency to lash out to an extreme at times.

Detroitgator

Lifetime Member
Jul 15, 2014
I don’t think so. No “hips” or rhythm and seemed way too organized. But my FIL isn’t PR. He’s Dominican, Italian and German. So again, not that organized, but has the tendency to lash out to an extreme at times.
Archie Bunker would EXPLODE at that ethnic mix!

And I know they’re Dominican, but I think I get better effect going Rican.

gatorev12

Lifetime Member
Aug 17, 2018
"Enter Sandman" or "Thunderstruck" have to be the go-to classic favorites here; but I did ironically use "Summer of 69" once in high school, much to the chagrin of my coaches and immature laughter from my teammates.

cover2

Founding Member
I've grown old
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
My son's walkout song for baseball games is thunderstruck, right about the 30 second mark where the "thunder" and the drums kick in. It's a hell of a pump up!

When I played sports walk out music wasn't yet a thing, but if it was mine would be spirit in the sky by Norman greenbaum

Spirit in the sky
I had this one for you…

…for obvious reasons

Detroitgator

Lifetime Member
Jul 15, 2014
"Enter Sandman" or "Thunderstruck" have to be the go-to classic favorites here; but I did ironically use "Summer of 69" once in high school, much to the chagrin of my coaches and immature laughter from my teammates.
I'm pretty sure that if you asked everyone on Gator Chatter, "What song would Rev pick as his own theme song?", exactly EVERYONE would have picked one of those two!

Bushmaster

Lifetime Member
Jul 27, 2018
Wife has Dart Vader intro for her dad’s ringtone. He used to be really harsh but now has softened quite a bit. It’s still fitting to her though.

I had that as my wife's ring tone for a while until she called my phone once when I had misplaced it.

B52G8rAC

SAC Trained Warrior
Lifetime Member
Feb 15, 2016
Always loved this song. And the moral implications.
And OBTW, the hero in the movie is played by JW and not JS.

gardnerwebbgator

Founding Member
Aight Then
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Two for me (with nods to Jimmy Garvin and the late Rick Rude, pre-WWE):

LaylaGator

Born to Hate Florida State
Lifetime Member
Feb 28, 2021
Welcome to the Jungle for when I'm walking into the ring.

But this is for when I walk around victorious....

Nalt

Jul 23, 2020
I am posting from a government computer so I can't access/post a link but, my theme song is, and always has been, George Thorogood's "Bad to the Bone."

My kids recognize it as such and say so any time they hear it so you know it's true...

smirking-cool-with-sunglasses-yellow-ball-emoji-or-smiley-3d-model-a91fb14332.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.