2 UF Administrators lose jobs over "Poor Judgement"

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I clicked on preferences and now I'm afraid I'm growing hair everywhere.

aka

Founding Member
I Deliver
Lifetime Member
Jun 22, 2014
Founding Member
A no brainer in every way.

InstiGATOR1

Lifetime Member
Mar 27, 2016
Yeah the reason the guy was fired was easy. Why someone else was fired because they gave him a good reference is harder to figure.

In modern business most people find it easier to give any ex-employee a positive letter of reference rather than risk litigation from the ex-employee. Often time people give a positive letter of reference and a more negative oral reference if they thought the employee was not very good. There is a less clear record of an oral reference.

I can only guess in this circumstance someone was gunning for the other person and used this situation as an excuse to get them?

ChiefGator

A Chief and a Gator, Master of the Ignore list!!!!
Lifetime Member
Nov 9, 2015
In modern business they say the start date, end date and if they would be welcome back to their position (sometimes). In this case they would not be welcome back so only confirmation of their time at UF was appropriate. They need a policy if they don't have one, perhaps they do and this was a violation. Your idea of risk is correct, so you say almost nothing officially as a representative of the company.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator