2016 Class/Remaining Targets

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Our depth at DT is good. Clark and Holley were just as highly recruited as this Manuel kid.
We'll see what happens year after next,but I feel good about the DL for the next couple years.

Yep. And if you remember, Clark had weight issues as well. We need a stellar, deep DT class next year.

WinterGarden Gator

Jan 15, 2015
So the qualify rumor might be true?
Worked as guindance counselor for big football high school...helped get a 4 star athlete to the Gators not too long ago. Believe me...I worked on his schedule and his transcript was rough. He enrolled at UF and played. It ain't that hard to get into UF as a student athlete.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Other than Clayton, gardner and robinson who do you feel good about on that side of the ball?

Moon.

Also, I like Jordan Woods - but I think he's a couple years away.

LongTooth

Lifetime Member
Feb 4, 2015
Other than Clayton, gardner and robinson who do you feel good about on that side of the ball?

don't forget Reese. 240 lb LB ready to plug n' play after spring practice at a HUGE area of need. big get.

ATXGator

Founding Member
Austin Gator
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member

I actually think Joseph is going to be a beast at LB and Reese is very good also. I wish we got more LBs, but there is some talent there. The DB from Miami (McWilliams?) will surprise some people and Taylor at S is nice also.

I think we all agree it would have been nice to get some DTs in this class and we all would prefer to keep Shaver vs. losing him, but it isn't like losing him makes the day a failure. That is the point you are missing.

alcoholica

Founding Member
I'm what Willis was talking about
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I feel good about the LBs, but we're missing the elite guy in this class

Marianna-FL_Gator

#GangGang
Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2014
Now 6'2 249 lbs Texas LB Dontavious Jackson who we were after just committed to the Semenholes. #TheRicherGetRicher

gatormandan

Are we back yet?
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2014
Need it to help your narrative. Mac has got his ass handed to him by FSU on the field and off.

I dont need anything. If we lost him we lost him. I am just curious if the rumor has any truth to it. By the way, why do you hate our organization so much?

ATXGator

Founding Member
Austin Gator
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Now 6'2 249 lbs Texas LB Dontavious Jackson who we were after just committed to the Semenholes. #TheRicherGetRicher

When were we after this kid? Must have been a while ago because he hasn't been on our list for a while. FSU is cleaning up... would have loved to see him go to Texas.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
OT Malcolm Pridgeon commits to Ohio State.

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
I dont need anything. If we lost him we lost him. I am just curious if the rumor has any truth to it. By the way, why do you hate our organization so much?

Hate? My concern is that the talent gap between us and BAMA/FSU is growing not decreasing. Do you think that is a valid concern at all?

alcoholica

Founding Member
I'm what Willis was talking about
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Bowl cut said there was sources from UF, plus prior conversations with IMG saying he had work to do

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Hate? My concern is that the talent gap between us and BAMA/FSU is growing not decreasing. Do you think that is a valid concern at all?

It's a problem. But today's also about welcoming these recruits. It's not like today's outcome was unexpected.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator