2016 Class/Remaining Targets

alcoholica

Founding Member
I'm what Willis was talking about
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Williston!!!!!! where are your twitter updates!!!!!!

Marianna-FL_Gator

#GangGang
Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2014
This is the text i got earlier,enjoy!

I'm told Brian Burns had a "great trip" and really bonded well with Chris Rumph and Quincy Wilson. Burns didn't tip his hand but the thought is that Florida definitely has a shot.

Shavar Manuel is good to go but he may still visit FSU. That may change,we'll see.

Vosean Joseph had really good talks with Florida and he will stick with the Gators.

Aaron Robinson really hit it off with the Gators commits and he may or may not visit Alabama next weekend. The feeling is that he will stick with Florida.

Dee Walker had a good trip to Florida and he would love to be a Gator but I don't expect him to get an offer.

Marianna-FL_Gator

#GangGang
Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2014
Good news here! #ChompChomp

According to Spivey (5 minutes ago), Clayton said: “I’m not taking any visits next weekend, Florida State wants me too though,” Clayton said. “I just went and bought a bunch of Gators clothes at the store so I’m not going anywhere.”

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
We cannot lose Shaver even if he lost a star

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
If he goes on a visit to FSU we will lose him. mark it down

The only good thing about our recruiting is that we have consistently whipped their azzes on the defensive side of the ball in recruiting. Offense has been an absolute nightmare.

LongTooth

Lifetime Member
Feb 4, 2015
Wilson is gone, gone, gone. Still think we pull Shavar because of the promise of working with Rumph.

GatorInGeorgia

Lifetime Member
Aug 25, 2014
This is the text i got earlier,enjoy!

I'm told Brian Burns had a "great trip" and really bonded well with Chris Rumph and Quincy Wilson. Burns didn't tip his hand but the thought is that Florida definitely has a shot.

Shavar Manuel is good to go but he may still visit FSU. That may change,we'll see.

Vosean Joseph had really good talks with Florida and he will stick with the Gators.

Aaron Robinson really hit it off with the Gators commits and he may or may not visit Alabama next weekend. The feeling is that he will stick with Florida.

Dee Walker had a good trip to Florida and he would love to be a Gator but I don't expect him to get an offer.

MFG, I hope your source is correct. Sounds like you've got some good inside info with all the nice updates you've posted lately. I hope we close on all the guys you mentioned.

MertzJay26

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
We never had Wilson. Don't understand why people couldn't tell he is trolling

Marianna-FL_Gator

#GangGang
Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2014
I was really hoping we were going to get him. But he's been tweeting a crap load of Bama stuff over the last two weeks.
He was trolling the whole time and He's still doing it. He'll be on an official to UF next weekend but he's not commiting.

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Ox's Former Favorite Poster
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
We never had Wilson. Don't understand why people couldn't tell he is trolling
I don't think he was trolling. I think he was giving reasonable consideration to other schools. If he was trolling, he'd still be doing it, right up until signing day.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator