2016 Class/Remaining Targets

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Hmmm....that can't be true,could it??? I mean...stupid bit*hes who (obviously know nothing about football or recruiting) have been arguing with me and anyone else who said we we're getting our ass KICKED on the trail. Well...what yall got to say now folks???
:crickets:

GatorBenji

Sep 6, 2014
I'm sorry for doubting ppl that realized we are screwed. I'm officially negative until we upgrade this staff. This cant get it done. quality over quantity going forward please

LongTooth

Lifetime Member
Feb 4, 2015
giphy.gif

LongTooth

Lifetime Member
Feb 4, 2015
so, out of the whole group of guys that had genuine decisions to make today, we got one. :flush:

ATXGator

Founding Member
Austin Gator
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Not a good enough class overall. We got some talent and time will truly tell, but we need to do better.

That said... I will not go negative like all these people and just bitch and moan all the time.. not my style. Hoping Mac knows what he is doing and can make these guys look like a top 5 class in 2 years.

MatthewM.

Founding Member
Chief Queef
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
We just need to realize we are no longer a premier program in the country. Many teams have passed us by with better coaching hires, facilities, stadiums and other ancillary things that appeal to dumb millennials. We are no longer a cool brand and unfortunately I don't think Mr. Aw Shucks Mac is the one to get us back to that point. It's all cyclical so it will come back at some point, but there is going to be more and more parity moving forward (except for Bama always dominating everyone) so I would not be surprised if it takes 10, possibly even 20 years until our next national title. FSU will surely get number 4 (if not more) before us at the current trajectory.

LongTooth

Lifetime Member
Feb 4, 2015
clowns now with #1 ranked class on rivals. jimbo schooled mac big time.

gingerlover

Lifetime Member
Sep 20, 2014
Welp this has been another fantastic NSD. Time to move on to 17 and pray these guys don't get their butts handed to them again. We at least should get some O talent next year with Allen recruiting for us and possibly moving up boards. Definitely need to shake things up among the staff. Today was a disaster and this class for the most part is just role players other than a few.

LongTooth

Lifetime Member
Feb 4, 2015
We just need to realize we are no longer a premier program in the country. Many teams have passed us by with better coaching hires, facilities, stadiums and other ancillary things that appeal to dumb millennials. We are no longer a cool brand and unfortunately I don't think Mr. Aw Shucks Mac is the one to get us back to that point. It's all cyclical so it will come back at some point, but there is going to be more and more parity moving forward (except for Bama always dominating everyone) so I would not be surprised if it takes 10, possibly even 20 years until our next national title. FSU will surely get number 4 (if not more) before us at the current trajectory.

yep. i'm already over his "we'll show up and do our best" crap. let coaches from schools like FAU talk that way. show up and ****ing kick people's asses.

gatormandan

Are we back yet?
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2014
Not the best day but not a bad day either. I find it humorous that because we didnt pick up all we wanted that it cancels out the talent we did get. Yep, everyone we landed sucks big time.

MertzJay26

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
yep. i'm already over his "we'll show up and do our best" crap. let coaches from schools like FAU talk that way. show up and ****ing kick people's asses.

If you think that's how he talks to his players/coaches then I don't know what to tell you.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Yeah, its true. Forget competing nationally, we cant even compete in the state. There is no easy way to fix this. We are so far behind in almost every area, facilities, recruiting, asst coaches, current roster. Meyer was right. We are a broken program and this AD doesnt have what it takes to guide us back. Even if this AD wanted to get in the arms race,and he knows he is on the hotseat, he diesnt know how.

LongTooth

Lifetime Member
Feb 4, 2015
Not the best day but not a bad day either. I find it humorous that because we didnt pick up all we wanted that it cancels out the talent we did get. Yep, everyone we landed sucks big time.

i'm psyched for what several EE's and Tyrie are going to do in the future, but the UF brand and recruiters did not show well at all down the stretch and that is very troubling.

the team is going to have to play lights out this upcoming season to get the mojo working for a crucial 2017 cycle.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator