Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
UK - Towles (BC)
OU - Knight (Texas A&M)

U of L - Gardner

New to the discussion - Davis Webb / Texas Tech
6'5" 220 lbs
Expect him to consider options in the SEC and Pac-12 among other places.

Tech coach Kliff Kingsbury has said the 20-year-old junior has the tools to be a top-five overall NFL Draft pick because of his size, arm strength and mind. The 6-foot-5, 220-pounder Webb has 46 TDs against 22 INTs for his career. "He has one of the quickest releases and strongest arms I've been around. Very smart, intellectual thinker. Processes things very quickly. Sees the field. Great at checking to the right place.

https://www.foxsports.com/college-f...ch-davis-webb-quarterback-transferring-123015

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Would be a heck of a pick up. I would imagine contact will be made.

Delg8tor

Founding Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Two things stick out to me.
1) your selective pasting and failure to include that those comments were made after the 2013 freshman season.
2) besides being a graduate transfer, why is he transferring?

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Two things stick out to me.
1) your selective pasting and failure to include that those comments were made after the 2013 freshman season.
2) besides being a graduate transfer, why is he transferring?
He got sick, lost a ton of weight and a true freshman came in and played really well. He basically lost his job to injury. Put up pretty good numbers when he played.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
t trolls so hard, so often I never know when he's serious anymore :gah:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Dang, rog is on it tonight!

Gatorphan

Founding Member
Clown Sniper
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I can see why he's not starting. The TT QB was awesome today. He was a one man show.

Marianna-FL_Gator

#GangGang
Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2014
After watching the bowl games its clear as day ours is the by far the WORST. So... I'd boot Treon and take anyone in who has a legitimate shot of playing. That will give us depth/competition at the position while cutting loose the dead weight.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Meatchicken State just scored 0 vs. Bammer.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
I suppose since meatchicken St scored zero against bama, and we scored 15, and meatchicken St beat meatchicken, that means we beat them. That's how it works right?

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
A GT would be a great pickup for UF. We need more depth there and anything would be better than what we have now.

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
I dunno guys those 7 on 7 QB's don't really know how to make a proper handoff....:lmao2:

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
True, I'm even suspect on our current QB.
I joke around a lot about this but I was shocked that Clemson was able to control Mayfield yesterday despite him putting up decent numbers passing. Same thing in the LSU-TT game. We just need a decent, serviceable QB who can find a open receiver to keep defenses from bunching the los and we'll be fine, Maybe Del Rio can be that guy.

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
I joke around a lot about this but I was shocked that Clemson was able to control Mayfield yesterday despite him putting up decent numbers passing. Same thing in the LSU-TT game. We just need a decent, serviceable QB who can find a open receiver to keep defenses from bunching the los and we'll be fine, Maybe Del Rio can be that guy.
That is exactly what we need. I have referenced this before. Mac and Nussy have done this before especially with McElroy and McCarron. You don't have to be all world, just be a game manager and take care of the ball.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.