Recruiting 2019 NSD: 4* DE Khris Bogle and 4* CB Elam signs

CHAMPIONSHIP: If you were forced to have dinner with one of these members, who would you choose?

• Swamp Donkey

• Swamp Queen

• Durty South Swamp

• dubster1

• BNAG8R

Results are only viewable after voting.

SCColaGator

Dec 31, 2016
I get it BMF.

I think on the Pumper side we see potential. Now I will say there is a lot more trust but verify this year than most. Still we have a lot more positive behavior from big time recruits than under Mac. Just compare the visits.

On the Dumper side we aren’t closing. Good feelings and potential don’t mean anything compared to signatures on paper. Add in the it doesn’t seem like we are focusing on Florida players. This is compounded by the fact most of these kids were committed to UF less than a year ago.

I get it.

Sec14Gator

Lifetime Member
Oct 8, 2017
No, we call you, Kev and Omar trolls, and likely the same person.
I love the irony of you personally using the phrase "we" in this context. Sorry man, neither a troll nor either of those posters (or any other Bryan Colangelo-esque situation). For someone who has more collective posts bashing the Gators than anyone on this board (going all the way back to GSMB), you sure are easy to trigger into calling someone else a troll.

gatorkev85

Nov 24, 2015
People bag on omar and Kev not because they are wrong, but because they enjoy being right about a situation that induces misery in most Gator fans.
For the record I hope I'm 100% wrong with everything I've said. I hope we have a top 5 recruiting class and go undefeated every year. I just want to see the team winning again. And I never want to see any gator fan in misery or go through what we've gone through over the last 7 years.

Omar's Coming Yo!

Gator til the grave
BANNED
Oct 6, 2016
First off, everyone here knows your a nole troll. Secondly, if you had any clue whatsoever, you would know the hiring of Mullen made me physically sick. I have plenty of expectations but I don't continuously tear down the program with deep seeded hate like you do. You HATE the gator program and always have and again, everyone here knows your a nole. NOBODY is happy about where we are in recruiting. I have never defended Foley either. You need to get your facts right nolie trolie. Go back to whorechant and nut swing on your new coach.
NO only the morons think I'm a troll. Thinking jimbo, Smart, or Richt are great coaches is the only reason donkey started that crap. My facts have been rigiy from the jump. If you guys would pull your heads out of each others asses you'd see that my statements about UF, it's coaches and recruiting have been consistent from day 1. Instead you label me a troll because I shut down any talk of mac being a great coach (but he won the east!!!) Or Mullen being a mediocre hire not worth $36M. Ive never torn down the program. Ive always taken my shots at the people in charge. Foley, Stricklin, Mac and mullen. Go ahead post the links where I bashed the program . Otherwise stfu and go swallow donkey nuts. Again post links. Ive been a gator for 20+ years and I knew from the jump Mac was **** and Kirby was going to be a great coach . That makes me a realist .

Omar's Coming Yo!

Gator til the grave
BANNED
Oct 6, 2016
People bag on omar and Kev not because they are wrong, but because they enjoy being right about a situation that induces misery in most Gator fans.
Bull**** . You really think I'm happy giving the program my $ watching this admin and coaches stink up the place? Maybe just maybe me and kev would like the people paid millions to competently do their jobs, quit making excuses and actually act like they're at a top 5 job in the nation. Instead we get **** on because we see other programs rolling right along with new hires while we sit in idle. There is no ever why we should be #27 in recruiting. Ever.

gatormandan

Are we back yet?
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2014
NO only the morons think I'm a troll. Thinking jimbo, Smart, or Richt are great coaches is the only reason donkey started that crap. My facts have been rigiy from the jump. If you guys would pull your heads out of each others asses you'd see that my statements about UF, it's coaches and recruiting have been consistent from day 1. Instead you label me a troll because I shut down any talk of mac being a great coach (but he won the east!!!) Or Mullen being a mediocre hire not worth $36M. Ive never torn down the program. Ive always taken my shots at the people in charge. Foley, Stricklin, Mac and mullen. Go ahead post the links where I bashed the program . Otherwise stfu and go swallow donkey nuts. Again post links. Ive been a gator for 20+ years and I knew from the jump Mac was **** and Kirby was going to be a great coach . That makes me a realist .

Your pretty funny for someone who projects so much misery. The majority of people here already know our recruiting is lacking (even though its way early) and we all know Mullens prior track record and most here knew that Mac sucked early on but many held out hope he could figure it out. We all know the facilities are behind. We know Foley screwed the pooch. Yep, we all know it. Now, show me what you or I can do to change it....

Omar's Coming Yo!

Gator til the grave
BANNED
Oct 6, 2016
Your pretty funny for someone who projects so much misery. The majority of people here already know our recruiting is lacking (even though its way early) and we all know Mullens prior track record and most here knew that Mac sucked early on but many held out hope he could figure it out. We all know the facilities are behind. We know Foley screwed the pooch. Yep, we all know it. Now, show me what you or I can do to change it....
Write the administration demanding accountability and if that doesn't work don't give $. As long as we all go to games and pay booster fees this admin will think 7-5 is ok. Losing $ will force them to hopefully change and clean out all the Foley acolytes and commit to being contenders again. I can't stomach another 10 years of mediocre UF football.

Ancient Reptile

Mar 4, 2015
Bull**** . You really think I'm happy giving the program my $ watching this admin and coaches stink up the place? Maybe just maybe me and kev would like the people paid millions to competently do their jobs, quit making excuses and actually act like they're at a top 5 job in the nation. Instead we get **** on because we see other programs rolling right along with new hires while we sit in idle. There is no ever why we should be #27 in recruiting. Ever.
Yeah, I do think you enjoy it. There's hope for kev, but I hold out little hope for you. Notice that I have not called you a troll, though you may be one. Can't be sure of that, but I am suure that you revel in our problems in a way that separates you from true Gator fans.

MissouriGator

Aug 30, 2014
Whatever. Law might be one of the most pessimistic posters, but at least he's real and honest in his views without being a nole-dwag cock slobber.
Seriously, this is a Gator site and you ****kers come here swinging on the nuts of f$u and and the buttsniffers
What did you expect, a welcome party? Take your bull**** to whorechant.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.