Recruiting 2019 NSD: 4* DE Khris Bogle and 4* CB Elam signs

CHAMPIONSHIP: If you were forced to have dinner with one of these members, who would you choose?

• Swamp Donkey

• Swamp Queen

• Durty South Swamp

• dubster1

• BNAG8R

Results are only viewable after voting.

-THE DUDE-

Founding Member
This is the year!!!
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
4th cousin?That's practically a brother!:p

I believe this is a joke about a tweet claiming they spoke to a parent of a recruit that went to both and fsu was “off the chain” and UF was trash

ThreatMatrix

Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014
A big year on the field? Is winning 10 a big year?

Cuz winning 10 but losing to UGA and FSU isn't going to move the needle.

BNAG8R

Founding Member
I don’t care
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Really makes you wonder what is going on. Are they really this bad at recruiting? How does it compare to his time at MSU? Is there something else factoring in? Is it a perfect storm of factors making all the recruits nervous? Hard to buy that the lack of momentum is purely because they’re terrible recruiters only.

I think there’s just so much lipstick you can put on a pig. Our “football complex” is 3 yrs away. The “dorms” are cinderblock walled cells. None of these kids remember when we were good. Those are tough roadblocks to overcome.

The only thing to do is win, and win fun. It’s the only way.

Gatorraid81

Lifetime Member
Dec 4, 2016
A big year on the field? Is winning 10 a big year?

Cuz winning 10 but losing to UGA and FSU isn't going to move the needle.

We need to beat Fsu this year badly, more than anybody else I think. We finish this year beating Fsu, then start next year first game and beat the Canes, I would think that could help a ton with us taking this state back in recruiting. We need to take back this state first, then work on the SEC. Easier said than done though.

LagoonGator68

Founding Member
mostly peaceful protester
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I'm an amateur bodybuilder who uses PED's, I'm not an elite athlete and never said I was.

It's not really "set up". The staff just gives a wink and a nod that the players aren't going to have any problems and they need to put on size fast. I am close friends with a guy on the track team, who's friends with football players, who say this is what's going on.

This is impossible. It was either water weight or fat. Nobody can put on 5-10 pounds in a matter of weeks no matter what someone takes. Would take at least 2 months, and that's if your blasting GH and insulin.

The overwhelming majority of D1 players use banned substances. They can lead to higher incidences of injuries from getting too strong too fast, but the drug of choice is growth hormone, which also strengthens your tendons. Along with testosterone propionate, they are able to test clean in 1-2 days. The NCAA requires that athletes have at least two days notice before a "random" test.

"This indicates that complete elimination of exogenous testosterone (propionate) will likely take between 11 days and 16.5 days after your final dose. Compared to enanthate and cypionate, testosterone propionate is eliminated in a short-duration (within just 2 to 3 weeks).Nov 27, 2015"

You're not going to test clean from testosterone propionate in 1-2 days.....no way, no how.

Omar's Coming Yo!

Gator til the grave
BANNED
Oct 6, 2016
Before & after FNL:

IgMyx.gif

cs_gator

Nov 12, 2017

Natural testosterone levels don't really mean much, even if they show up high in a test. Someone's levels will fluctuate up and down throughout the day a lot. Over training, poor sleep, poor diet, or just being in a bad mood will crash blood levels hundreds of points.

Injecting testosterone means consistent levels no matter what. Nothing will affect your levels at all. Users can train way harder. A big flaw in the NCAA testing rules, is that athletes can get a waiver for having low testosterone from a doctor, which allows them to supplement as long as their values fall below a certain threshold. Anyone with that waiver is automatically at an advantage.

He's an active member of the track team and I completely believe what he says.

It is virtually impossible for a seasoned D1 natural athlete with perfect training and diet, who has likely already been training throughout high school, to gain 5 lbs of lean muscle in even a year.

Natural physical freaks that can outperform dopers don't exist, it's a massive lie that's been perpetuated by the sports and supplement industry.

Doping is going on way more this off season than it ever did under Mac. Those DB's in that recent group photo look like Meyer era players. I just know from experience what to look for and none of those guys are natural, but neither is any other SEC DB group. I can tell that many guys were completely natural under Mac and it showed. It's not like I'm saying it's a bad thing, I am just expressing why I have confidence that our team will be bigger, faster, and stronger than in any of the last 10 years. I feel like it's a factor that's overlooked by everyone except maybe very successful sport gamblers.

Also, HGH is expensive, but I'm sure players who want to get into the NFL will find a way. GH is a game changer, it's not just just a little boost.

Last edited:

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I think there’s just so much lipstick you can put on a pig. Our “football complex” is 3 yrs away. The “dorms” are cinderblock walled cells. None of these kids remember when we were good. Those are tough roadblocks to overcome.

The only thing to do is win, and win fun. It’s the only way.
Mullen said in his introductory presser he intended to do just that. We'll see if he keeps his promise.

Omar's Coming Yo!

Gator til the grave
BANNED
Oct 6, 2016
Just looked him up, the commitment article i read said he was 6'3" 213lbs. He's gonna be huge by the time he gets to college, 6'6" maybe, 235lbs? Might have us a Cam Newton clone, hopefully he can stay out of trouble here though, unlike Cam.
Not even close. Richardson threw for 1200+ yards and 10/8 last year. He's an athlete playing QB. He'll probably be like Fitzgerald

cs_gator

Nov 12, 2017
"This indicates that complete elimination of exogenous testosterone (propionate) will likely take between 11 days and 16.5 days after your final dose. Compared to enanthate and cypionate, testosterone propionate is eliminated in a short-duration (within just 2 to 3 weeks).Nov 27, 2015"

You're not going to test clean from testosterone propionate in 1-2 days.....no way, no how.

They test the ratio of testosterone to epitestosterone. So by 2 days, enough will be gone from your system to test clean. They can't test for synthetic testosterone because it's the same exact molecule as natural testosterone.

Complete elimination over time is exponential decay. So by day 3 you may only have 10% left in your system, which might take 11 days to be 100% gone, but it's not enough to pop on a test.

If a player wanted to be super careful they could dose testosterone suspension multiple times a day and be ready to pass in a matter of hours.

This is getting very off topic.

LagoonGator68

Founding Member
mostly peaceful protester
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
They test the ratio of testosterone to epitestosterone. So by 2 days, enough will be gone from your system to test clean. They can't test for synthetic testosterone because it's the same exact molecule as natural testosterone.

Complete elimination over time is exponential decay. So by day 3 you may only have 10% left in your system, which might take 11 days to be 100% gone, but it's not enough to pop on a test.

If a player wanted to be super careful they could dose testosterone suspension multiple times a day and be ready to pass in a matter of hours.

This is getting very off topic.

The half-life of the propionic acid ester is about 5 days....but, whatever...

Gatorraid81

Lifetime Member
Dec 4, 2016
Not even close. Richardson threw for 1200+ yards and 10/8 last year. He's an athlete playing QB. He'll probably be like Fitzgerald

He's still got 2 years left of high school ball, then he'll ride the pine here for a year or two. By then I'm sure he'll be a way more polished passer than he is currently.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
He's still got 2 years left of high school ball, then he'll ride the pine here for a year or two. By then I'm sure he'll be a way more polished passer than he is currently.

At least he’s starting in high school…

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.