Recruiting 2019 NSD: 4* DE Khris Bogle and 4* CB Elam signs

CHAMPIONSHIP: If you were forced to have dinner with one of these members, who would you choose?

• Swamp Donkey

• Swamp Queen

• Durty South Swamp

• dubster1

• BNAG8R

Results are only viewable after voting.

Gatorraid81

Lifetime Member
Dec 4, 2016
They paid DM 6 million... I'm sure they have extended a similar deal to Frost. That's a pretty damn good...

We’ll never know what they offered Frost, but probably didn’t offer him 6. I’m sure we tried to lowball him. Was gonna be hard to land him with Nebraska lurking, he would’ve likely used us like Kelly to get more $$ out of another school. Should’ve just went full court press on Frost from the get go and not worried with pursuing Kelly, lot of wasted time there.

LagoonGator68

Founding Member
mostly peaceful protester
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
B*tch the only thing I've been wrong on was the nuss sh*t...period! I've been on point with recruiting since day one and you know it. Just like I said this dude was a Gator yesterday before the info even broke! Btw...if you don't like what content I put on the board then scroll on pu$$y! Have a nice day:lol:

Harsh....:lmao:

Last edited:

LagoonGator68

Founding Member
mostly peaceful protester
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
itraz gettin torn a new az :dance:

Losin' 10#s of fat is not building 10#s of muscle. Good god, you'd have the Hulk's metabolism.
You realize ltraz is an actual former UF s&c guy, right? not just a moron who spent a few months at Golds.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
We’ll never know what they offered Frost, but probably didn’t offer him 6.
Im sure it was 3.5 or so.

Our ADO lives in this fantasy that everyone wants to work here and that they will do it for cheap and happily try to compete in 40 year old facilities.

leogator

May 5, 2018
If I remember correctly, he wasn't rated very high but he was intriguing to me. Freak athlete out of Clearwater. I wanted us to take him back then, before the charges. Hope ends up here myself.
He was a 4* on 247. I remember watching his Junior film thinking WTH? He played both sides of the ball and he was blocking kids out of existence. Played angry! I can see him playing as a blocking tight end/full back in spot situations also.

Last edited:

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
I'm an amateur bodybuilder who uses PED's, I'm not an elite athlete and never said I was.

It's not really "set up". The staff just gives a wink and a nod that the players aren't going to have any problems and they need to put on size fast. I am close friends with a guy on the track team, who's friends with football players, who say this is what's going on.

This is impossible. It was either water weight or fat. Nobody can put on 5-10 pounds in a matter of weeks no matter what someone takes. Would take at least 2 months, and that's if your blasting GH and insulin.

The overwhelming majority of D1 players use banned substances. They can lead to higher incidences of injuries from getting too strong too fast, but the drug of choice is growth hormone, which also strengthens your tendons. Along with testosterone propionate, they are able to test clean in 1-2 days. The NCAA requires that athletes have at least two days notice before a "random" test.
I know all about it bc I bought some crap on the internet and work out in my mom's garage. And also bc I know a guy whos friends with a dude who once crashed on a dudes couch... And you don't bc you were only a pro athlete for a little while and a college S&C trainer for the same.

That about sums it up, amiright?

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator