Recruiting 2019 NSD: 4* DE Khris Bogle and 4* CB Elam signs

CHAMPIONSHIP: If you were forced to have dinner with one of these members, who would you choose?

• Swamp Donkey

• Swamp Queen

• Durty South Swamp

• dubster1

• BNAG8R

Results are only viewable after voting.

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
JUCO SDE Datona Jackson de-commits from Colorado after McIntyre gets fired. He's set a visit to UCLA and UF (UF on Dec 7):

upload_2018-11-18_20-42-33.png

Gatorraid81

Lifetime Member
Dec 4, 2016

Can't we just let the guy go after Feb signing day, once the kids are locked up. Other schools seem to do this all the time.

CGgater

Gainesville Native
Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2014

Earlier today you were arguing that maintaining the LB class is important. Did you change your mind? You think a change at LB coach is worth the risk?

And I’m not arguing about English. The Safeties have definitely been ugly this year.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Did you guys know Terry Jackson has a kid at Hawthorne? A 6'3" qb with just over 2300 passing yards and 38 TD's. It doesn't look like he's even listed on 247 though. Wonder if he'll get a look? He's a senior this year.

Thick&ThinG8r

Lifetime Member
Aug 21, 2014
If we can somehow climb into the top ten with our all in one still three years out I'll be pleased. c/o 21 & c/o 22 we will back in the game.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Earlier today you were arguing that maintaining the LB class is important. Did you change your mind? You think a change at LB coach is worth the risk?

And I’m not arguing about English. The Safeties have definitely been ugly this year.
We can keep the kid on staff as a QA.
Thats the next step for GAs anyway. His resume doesnt support a position coach job anywhere anyway. If you get a job offer as a FA it usually means D3. Very rare for a GA to jump .to power conference position.

I think Zach Smith was our last ( not counting interims), and it wasnt bc he was talented. it was bc of to whom he was related.

He is only on a 1 year contract for a reason.

We have to stop doing stuff like this. Think this kid could get a QC job at Bammer, Clemson or Crackumbus? A position coach job at N Texas or SE Mo? Likely not. This shyt has to stop.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
If we can somehow climb into the top ten with our all in one still three years out I'll be pleased. c/o 21 & c/o 22 we will back in the game.
I wont but it would be better than where we are now by a huge margin.

The top teams are going to land twentyish bluechippers. It doesnt really matter if we are third or seventh, but our number has to be that too or very close. And we need three classes of that.

We arent Kintucky. We dont celebrate finishing behind five or six of our conference and instate rivals.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator