Recruiting 2019 NSD: 4* DE Khris Bogle and 4* CB Elam signs

CHAMPIONSHIP: If you were forced to have dinner with one of these members, who would you choose?

• Swamp Donkey

• Swamp Queen

• Durty South Swamp

• dubster1

• BNAG8R

Results are only viewable after voting.

kiddnoname

Nov 14, 2017
So the question is....is Pickering in or are they full for him? Are they yet to process someone out? If they are going to process someone out, would it be either of the two guys we hosted?
I think Pickering is pretty solidly locked in with Miss. St. That is why we are turning our attention elsewhere.

kiddnoname

Nov 14, 2017
Found this 'on the internet'. Pretty much breaks down where we should be spending our time recruiting:

If we can put a strangle hold on Florida and sneak a few guys out of Georgia we'll be top 5 every year!

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
If we can put a strangle hold on Florida and sneak a few guys out of Georgia we'll be top 5 every year!

I've been saying this since Mullen took over; Win the state, win championships.

It's really that simple. If we can land a bulk of the top 50, sprinkle in a few others in the top 100....we will have a championship roster. I'm tired of UGA, Ohio State, Alabama, Clemson, Auburn, and other out of state schools cherry picking kids who should be signing with us (or one of the other state schools).

Here's a breakdown of UF & UGA rosters by state (includes walk-ons) - way too many Florida kids on that UGA roster:

upload_2018-12-12_10-13-50.png

upload_2018-12-12_10-14-40.png

alcoholica

Founding Member
I'm what Willis was talking about
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I think Pickering is pretty solidly locked in with Miss. St. That is why we are turning our attention elsewhere.
Unlike Butters, Mullen seems to be giving himself lots of options. They are going to recruit Pickering until the end. The DT from Utah is a NT sized guy, much bigger than Pickering, different position.

Also, rumors are that Miss St is already out of it and it’s between UF and Bama. Anything is possible, but it he decides to leave home, he’ll probably wait until signing day so he doesn’t have to deal with everyone bothering him.

Slevin

Law’s Alter-Ego
BANNED
Aug 12, 2014
Unlike Butters, Mullen seems to be giving himself lots of options. They are going to recruit Pickering until the end. The DT from Utah is a NT sized guy, much bigger than Pickering, different position.

Also, rumors are that Miss St is already out of it and it’s between UF and Bama. Anything is possible, but it he decides to leave home, he’ll probably wait until signing day so he doesn’t have to deal with everyone bothering him.
That’s exactly how I see it too

GR8 2B

A Florida Gator
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2016
I've been saying this since Mullen took over; Win the state, win championships.

It's really that simple. If we can land a bulk of the top 50, sprinkle in a few others in the top 100....we will have a championship roster. I'm tired of UGA, Ohio State, Alabama, Clemson, Auburn, and other out of state schools cherry picking kids who should be signing with us (or one of the other state schools).

Here's a breakdown of UF & UGA rosters by state (includes walk-ons) - way too many Florida kids on that UGA roster:

View attachment 12472

View attachment 12473
Am I reading that correctly, as 91 Florida kids on the Georgia roster?

Slevin

Law’s Alter-Ego
BANNED
Aug 12, 2014
To add to the 4 Star DT Siaki Ika visit, he’s bringing 11 family members with him and has been talking to the staff for quite awhile. Kid was all Bama and then they ran out of room, and it sounds like he wants to play in the SEC

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
Not UF related, but recruiting related:

New Louisville head coach Scott Satterfield pulled a scholarship offer from a Petrino commit. The HS coach isn't happy about it and may ban Louisville from his school:

(tweet is by the player, followed by the coach responding):

leogator

May 5, 2018
Not UF related, but recruiting related:

New Louisville head coach Scott Satterfield pulled a scholarship offer from a Petrino commit. The HS coach isn't happy about it and may ban Louisville from his school:

(tweet is by the player, followed by the coach responding):

And that's why, unless there are grade concerns, you don't pull a scholly from a 3* to replace them with a higher rated prospect. Unless of course you're Bama.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
It's my karma-hope that players whose scholly gets snatched away land at a better fit school & enjoy.

-THE DUDE-

Founding Member
This is the year!!!
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
To add to the 4 Star DT Siaki Ika visit, he’s bringing 11 family members with him and has been talking to the staff for quite awhile. Kid was all Bama and then they ran out of room, and it sounds like he wants to play in the SEC

Saw that posted elsewhere as well...my initial thought of this not looking good at all is changing a bit now

GR8 2B

A Florida Gator
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2016
It's 91 Georgia kids on their roster (since the number is in Georgia) and 12 Florida kids on their roster (since the 12 is in the Florida on the map).
Thanks. I almost hit the floor on my initial understanding.

neteng

Fuga!
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2018
Seems like it is between us and LSU for Siaki? He visited LSU over a month ago.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator