Recruiting 2019 NSD: 4* DE Khris Bogle and 4* CB Elam signs

CHAMPIONSHIP: If you were forced to have dinner with one of these members, who would you choose?

• Swamp Donkey

• Swamp Queen

• Durty South Swamp

• dubster1

• BNAG8R

Results are only viewable after voting.

neteng

Fuga!
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2018
So Bama and UGA are full now?

We still got slots. The whole the closer to closing time girls get prettier thing cuts both ways.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
I’m more concerned with DT to be exact. Have to wonder if there are any JUCO DT out there or as much as I hate it, plan B and C guys. If not can one of the current Oline players line up at DT
Plan b and c are better than trying to move a tight end to dt.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
I feel like we just did this.

Safety- total whiff. Did you watch our safety play this year. I hope you enjoyed it because they have no competition and you'll be seeing them for two more years likely.

DT/SDE- we landed one DT. Enjoy watching teams run at will on us? and us having no ends to set the edge? Get used to it.

SDEs- zero. Enjoy watching us having no ends to set the edge and getting destroyed on most tosses or off tackles? Get used to it. Our two WDE/OLB hybrids are tiny, 210ish. We won't be able to run stop until they put on 50-70 pounds.

WR- just bodies. I doubt either plays.

OL- I love. I love getting some talent and a bit of depth too. Great size, most move well enough. Great class.

LB- solid, but they need weightroom time badly.

CB- just bodies

Please don't act like we didn't whiff. We were trying to land bluechippers at all these positions and struck out. It isn't by design.
This is dead on. Outside of offensive line and a few linebackers this is shaping up to be one of the worst classes I've seen us get since I've been following recruiting.

alcoholica

Founding Member
I'm what Willis was talking about
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Not pumping here, but in this new age of transfers, we need to account for that. We have two proven transfers that appear ready to jump aboard. While recruiting has been a little disappointing, we do seem plugged into the transfer market

LongTooth

Lifetime Member
Feb 4, 2015
Not pumping here, but in this new age of transfers, we need to account for that. We have two proven transfers that appear ready to jump aboard. While recruiting has been a little disappointing, we do seem plugged into the transfer market

All ultimate pronouncements of doom and failure need to wait until February.

Lots of work that needs to be done for sure at safety and DL, but the final chapter awaits.

Tay Bang

I might have been mean to Byrd
Lifetime Member
Jul 25, 2018
This is dead on. Outside of offensive line and a few linebackers this is shaping up to be one of the worst classes I've seen us get since I've been following recruiting.

Why wouldn’t it be? The mighty Gators are just coming off the lowest point in the last 28 years of the program.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator