Recruiting 2019 NSD: 4* DE Khris Bogle and 4* CB Elam signs

CHAMPIONSHIP: If you were forced to have dinner with one of these members, who would you choose?

• Swamp Donkey

• Swamp Queen

• Durty South Swamp

• dubster1

• BNAG8R

Results are only viewable after voting.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Not pumping here, but in this new age of transfers, we need to account for that. We have two proven transfers that appear ready to jump aboard. While recruiting has been a little disappointing, we do seem plugged into the transfer market
Outside of Louisville kid ,who else are we in on?

Omar's Coming Yo!

Gator til the grave
BANNED
Oct 6, 2016
I’m more concerned with DT to be exact. Have to wonder if there are any JUCO DT out there or as much as I hate it, plan B and C guys. If not can one of the current Oline players line up at DT

Most are gone.

2019 Top Defensive Tackle Recruits

Sorrells is still not signed.

D'von Ellis in M.D. and Mao in AZ.

Then there's hunte at #36

Williams at #49

Hutcherson and Okunlola at #60/#62

Grades have to be a concern at this point .

As for juco there's kane Taylor & Fair @ #6/7.

Then a bunch of guys with no offers.

Tay Bang

I might have been mean to Byrd
Lifetime Member
Jul 25, 2018
Bullcrap. Go look at Herman,Meyer, now fisher, cristobal, etc. There's zero excuse

Meyer? Each of those other coaches took over programs who have a much more desirable type of image to these eighteen year old recruits. Gators swag is near zero after a decade of fail.

Omar's Coming Yo!

Gator til the grave
BANNED
Oct 6, 2016
This is dead on. Outside of offensive line and a few linebackers this is shaping up to be one of the worst classes I've seen us get since I've been following recruiting.
I don't know if its Mac 2016 bad but DL, S, WR deeply concerning. Add DB IF we miss on Elam or Steele

Omar's Coming Yo!

Gator til the grave
BANNED
Oct 6, 2016
Meyer? Each of those other coaches took over programs who have a much more desirable type of image to these eighteen year old recruits. Gators swag is near zero after a decade of fail.
Texas had 3 STRAIGHT losing seasons and lost to Kansas the year before Herman. Year 2, top 5. Oregon went 4-8, 7-6, 8-4 and has a top 10 class. Meyer took over a 6-7 Ohio State team on probation and went undefeated in year 1 and had a top 5 class. Florida has facilities issues but there is no reason we should ever have a class outside the top 10. We don't have great closers. We aren't catching Bama or uga with this class and once LSU gets a head coach we won't catch them either.

Musclepug

never go full retard
Lifetime Member
Aug 4, 2018

noles have 3 offensive recruits...who cares that they are barely ahead of us in "rankings" they have glaring holes in their team...no qb, 1 ol, 1wr, no rbs

Tay Bang

I might have been mean to Byrd
Lifetime Member
Jul 25, 2018
Texas had 3 STRAIGHT losing seasons and lost to Kansas the year before Herman. Year 2, top 5. Oregon went 4-8, 7-6, 8-4 and has a top 10 class. Meyer took over a 6-7 Ohio State team on probation and went undefeated in year 1 and had a top 5 class. Florida has facilities issues but there is no reason we should ever have a class outside the top 10. We don't have great closers. We aren't catching Bama or uga with this class and once LSU gets a head coach we won't catch them either.

Texas and OSU own their states and their brand is a whole lot better than the 2018 Gators. Knock, knock, bro, we don’t have Urban Meyer or the state of Texas to recruit from. Don’t even bring up Oregon. That school is awash in Nike money. What 18 yo typical blue chip recruit isn’t into the whole Nike swag? I can only imagine what magic Oregon’s facilities look like to these recruits. Florida? Not so much.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.