Recruiting 2019 NSD: 4* DE Khris Bogle and 4* CB Elam signs

CHAMPIONSHIP: If you were forced to have dinner with one of these members, who would you choose?

• Swamp Donkey

• Swamp Queen

• Durty South Swamp

• dubster1

• BNAG8R

Results are only viewable after voting.

alcoholica

Founding Member
I'm what Willis was talking about
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Apparently Chris Doering claimed that if Weston would have been on the camp circuit, he would’ve been a 5*. I didn’t see that type of talent on film.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Apparently Chris Doering claimed that if Weston would have been on the camp circuit, he would’ve been a 5*. I didn’t see that type of talent on film.
He is echoing Mullinz. I'm sure he's good enough. I'm cool with it. Wide receivers are unimportant in Mullinz offense anyway.

Tay Bang

I might have been mean to Byrd
Lifetime Member
Jul 25, 2018
Lemons was a butters special but Watkins was Mullen. I don’t think Watkins had any public issues prior to his arrest after signing. I could be wrong but other than grades I don’t remember anything about major character issues

Remember him beating up his high school girl. Or breaking her phone. Or something.

maheo30

WiLLLLLLLie! WiLLLLLLLie!
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014

5 star is going overboard. But, not many receivers can have 5 dudes draped all over him and still drag them 10-15 yards. It is impressive even at the level he was playing at and he did it a lot. He isn't a burner. He does have good speed. By the time he ads 10 pounds, most corners will be unable to handle him. The guy is just strong as can be.

neteng

Fuga!
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2018
5 star is going overboard. But, not many receivers can have 5 dudes draped all over him and still drag them 10-15 yards. It is impressive even at the level he was playing at and he did it a lot. He isn't a burner. He does have good speed. By the time he ads 10 pounds, most corners will be unable to handle him. The guy is just strong as can be.

The TE-WR tweener

maheo30

Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
The TE-WR tweener

He isn't a tweener. He is a receiver who plays nasty. The problem is the level he was playing at. It is a huge jump that will take adjustment. I do think if he camped he'd been a low to mid tier 4 star. The more I've watched the more I like. I do need to see his speed. In truth, it is tough to guess at that level. We'll find out more when he is at UF. I think he runs a 4.6 but it is a wild guess from tape.

leogator

May 5, 2018
He isn't a tweener. He is a receiver who plays nasty. The problem is the level he was playing at. It is a huge jump that will take adjustment. I do think if he camped he'd been a low to mid tier 4 star. The more I've watched the more I like. I do need to see his speed. In truth, it is tough to guess at that level. We'll find out more when he is at UF. I think he runs a 4.6 but it is a wild guess from tape.
He's an 11.2 100m runner. Take it for what is worth.

Tay Bang

I might have been mean to Byrd
Lifetime Member
Jul 25, 2018
He is echoing Mullinz. I'm sure he's good enough. I'm cool with it. Wide receivers are unimportant in Mullinz offense anyway.

Sure, wide receivers are unimportant to Mullen. Watch this again, especially the F$U broken ankle, and get back to me.

maheo30

Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
The role is to block a lot and catch for 300 yards a year. He is fine for that.

All kidding aside, he will fill that role nicely even if he can't run well. My worry is he is Rick Wells who can't separate a bit because he lacks any burst.

alcoholica

Founding Member
I'm what Willis was talking about
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
All kidding aside, he will fill that role nicely even if he can't run well. My worry is he is Rick Wells who can't separate a bit because he lacks any burst.
Isn’t he significantly bigger than Wells? Plus he’s a Muck Boy

neteng

Fuga!
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2018
You must have svhit running out of your ears because it has nowhere else to go.

giphy.gif

LongTooth

Lifetime Member
Feb 4, 2015
I'd take either (or both) I'm also wondering if Pickering is so solid to MSU why not sign on ESD? Their other DE commit didn't sign either. You'd have to think that Florida's continued pursuit of them with the entire staff's existing relationship had at least something to do with it. Young would be my favorite because he looks like he's strong as an ox already.

Pickering has said Mullen is the coach he had the best relationship with so it’s down to loyalty to the home team or to Dan. We still have a shot here.

LongTooth

Lifetime Member
Feb 4, 2015
GC still thinks Byron Young is a potential flip to us too. We’ll see.....

What a sweep he, Fuller and Pickering would be if that happened.

Last edited:

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
GC still things Byron Young is a potential flip to us too. We’ll see.....

What a sweep he, Fuller and Pickering would be if that happened.

Honestly, if we get just one of those three and a Monday (or other Plan B) it will be a really good haul w/ WDE Summerall & Diabate, SDE Fuller & Plan B, and DT Humphries. We'd really need 3 DT's in 2020 and/or a heavy SDE who can play both.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.