Recruiting 2019 NSD: 4* DE Khris Bogle and 4* CB Elam signs

CHAMPIONSHIP: If you were forced to have dinner with one of these members, who would you choose?

• Swamp Donkey

• Swamp Queen

• Durty South Swamp

• dubster1

• BNAG8R

Results are only viewable after voting.

Slevin

Law’s Alter-Ego
BANNED
Aug 12, 2014
Did he make an additional statement confirming that? It sounded to me like he said that his only OV would be to UF. As far as I know, the OV to the SOW was "pre-commitment" and is presumably off as of now. Please advise.
He spoke to Luke Stampini afterwards and said he was visiting the clowns on the 25th which is their big weekend. That’s why it’s important for the staff to shut that down when he gets here next weekend. Don’t let him leave with his offer if he wants to go. Kid has played too many games already.

lizardbreath

Nov 5, 2016
He spoke to Luke Stampini afterwards and said he was visiting the clowns on the 25th which is their big weekend. That’s why it’s important for the staff to shut that down when he gets here next weekend. Don’t let him leave with his offer if he wants to go. Kid has played too many games already.
Thanks for the update. No more Dalvin Cook "clown games." Cancel or else is the only way to go. Is you is or is you ain't? We don't play dat shytt.

Musclepug

never go full retard
Lifetime Member
Aug 4, 2018
so thats 22 commits, we get black (23) and steele?(24) where does that put us? who has the new tally? please update us on how many slots are left.

JDW

Lifetime Member
Jul 18, 2018
We have 25 after Scarlett I believe with a few more coming I’m sure

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
so thats 22 commits, we get black (23) and steele?(24) where does that put us? who has the new tally? please update us on how many slots are left.
There will be enough slots for how many we land. Because of the early entrants last year (7?) who counted back to 2017, we could take like up to 32 or so this year as long as the number above 25 includes that many early entrants this year.

85 is the issue and there are plenty of people who will be invited to find a new team, I suspect.

divits

Founding Member
A Muffin of the Studly Variety
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Thanks for the update. No more Dalvin Cook "clown games." Cancel or else is the only way to go. Is you is or is you ain't? We don't play dat shytt.

I agree with this. We have to start getting a little more hard core with these kids. We haven't had much "hand" (as George Costanza would say) up until now but things are changing. If we want to recruit and hold kids like the Clemsons and Bamas we've got to start acting like them.

alcoholica

Founding Member
I'm what Willis was talking about
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
If Henderson goes to the FSU weekend, I'm just going to assume it's another FSU gimmick to have kids knowingly commit here only to "flip" a la Manuel.

-THE DUDE-

Founding Member
This is the year!!!
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
This commitment is so weird I don’t even know what to think. I guess I hope it pans out but seems really fishy

Musclepug

never go full retard
Lifetime Member
Aug 4, 2018
I was under the impression Diwan Back hasn't signed yet bc of grades , he would sign on nsd in Feb when he qualifies.
Thanks donk. 22 commitments, but some can count against last year bc of of ee.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator