Recruiting 2019 NSD: 4* DE Khris Bogle and 4* CB Elam signs

CHAMPIONSHIP: If you were forced to have dinner with one of these members, who would you choose?

• Swamp Donkey

• Swamp Queen

• Durty South Swamp

• dubster1

• BNAG8R

Results are only viewable after voting.

maheo30

WiLLLLLLLie! WiLLLLLLLie!
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
In case you missed it. Here is Mohamoud Diabate in one on ones. If you don't want to see the entire vid, watch 3:33-3:52

InstiGATOR1

Lifetime Member
Mar 27, 2016
Rules have adjusted a bit, but Meyer only had over 80 players on the roster once (I think.) I cannot recall UF ever nudging a player out due to the 85 rule.

Spurrier also was typically in the same range. I took that to indicate that top coach think that once their program is going at the top level that bringing in a couple of more high ranked guys who will need time to earn time can lead to unhappy campers and mess with team chemistry. Thus they are willing to leave a few more scholarships open.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
In case you missed it. Here is Mohamoud Diabate in one on ones. If you don't want to see the entire vid, watch 3:33-3:52

He consistently got to the bag. Kardell Thomas has terrible feet.

Byron Young is a monster.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Looks like Young is a Bama signee. Makes sense.

alcoholica

Founding Member
I'm what Willis was talking about
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Not sure if it's been posted on here yet but I seem video of him going again Diabate and Diabate definitely won the battle. Dont know how to post twitter stuff though
If you are on desktop, there is a drop down on the upper right of the tweet. Select copy link and then paste. On mobile, there is an icon on the bottom of the tweet to share. Click that, select copy link and then paste

neteng

Fuga!
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2018
I dont follow the twitter ... but I do seem to remember that Big3RollUp are wannabes. Amirite?

Ancient Reptile

Mar 4, 2015
Wasn't he given the opportunity to comment on national TV yesterday? So if he committed to fsu, he is saving the announcement and they could have used good news yesterday.

maheo30

WiLLLLLLLie! WiLLLLLLLie!
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014

There goes his career.

ShallowOblongAmericancreamdraft-size_restricted.gif

Mr2Bits

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
As it pertains to Dent, hes a verbal that has signed an LOI but hasn't announced it and looked less than thrilled last night when asked about FSU......not adding up.

My guess is Mullen has more bullets in this gun and we saw the first shot fired last night when we epically trolled FSU.

neteng

Fuga!
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2018
So the credit for the scoop goes to that Conner guy who that says he isn't trolling and the announcement is coming later. Conner looks to be a huge Gator fan when you go to his twitter feed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator