Recruiting 2019 NSD: 4* DE Khris Bogle and 4* CB Elam signs

CHAMPIONSHIP: If you were forced to have dinner with one of these members, who would you choose?

• Swamp Donkey

• Swamp Queen

• Durty South Swamp

• dubster1

• BNAG8R

Results are only viewable after voting.

Ancient Reptile

Mar 4, 2015
If I were a blue chip player, I might want to play early, but I wouldn't want to play often. I would want to play for a high visibility program that brought in good back ups. I would like to be drafted early but with as little wear and tear on my body as is possible. Sell my body at NFL prices, not college prices.

alcoholica

Founding Member
I'm what Willis was talking about
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
FWIW, Noles saying he will announce tomorrow. Guess trying to counter Steele’s announcement?

Renard904

Voice of Reason
Lifetime Member
Oct 1, 2016
Rules have adjusted a bit, but Meyer only had over 80 players on the roster once (I think.) I cannot recall UF ever nudging a player out due to the 85 rule.
Yeah, it's really tough trying to phase players out. There's always ramifications for things like that, unless you've developed the equity to pull it off.

And a lot of coaches try to stay under the 85 limit. It gives them the maneuverability to extend schollies to walk ons and transfers, if necessary.

Renard904

Voice of Reason
Lifetime Member
Oct 1, 2016
Has anyone heard anything regarding Pickering? If we could get him, this may be our most impact-ful class since '05. We would be on a fast track to competing for a championship.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Has anyone heard anything regarding Pickering? If we could get him, this may be our most impact-ful class since '05. We would be on a fast track to competing for a championship.
Nobody seems to think we're really in it for Pickering. Our best shot at another d-linemen atm is fuller . I hope there's some plan B guys out there.

5-Star Finger

Apex predator of the political forum biome
Lifetime Member
Nov 16, 2017

Indeed. Bama doesn't have room and I hope we are on him like stink on **** when the dead period is over.

AnObfuscator

Lifetime Member
Nov 20, 2017

He's supposed to take visits to LSU and Oregon this month. We are also getting Charles Moore on campus next week. Not sure who else we are recruiting on DL, unfortunately there's not much left. By my count there's only 1 DT, 4 SDE, and 1 WDE left unsigned in the Rivals250.

5-Star Finger

Apex predator of the political forum biome
Lifetime Member
Nov 16, 2017
He's supposed to take visits to LSU and Oregon this month. We are also getting Charles Moore on campus next week. Not sure who else we are recruiting on DL, unfortunately there's not much left. By my count there's only 1 DT, 4 SDE, and 1 WDE left unsigned in the Rivals250.

But a bunch of those SDEs from Mississippi this year would be perfect for us.

jdh5484

Founding Member
Just Beat UGa
Lifetime Member
Jun 30, 2014
Founding Member
If I were a blue chip player, I might want to play early, but I wouldn't want to play often. I would want to play for a high visibility program that brought in good back ups. I would like to be drafted early but with as little wear and tear on my body as is possible. Sell my body at NFL prices, not college prices.
Nick....that you?

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.