Recruiting 2019 NSD: 4* DE Khris Bogle and 4* CB Elam signs

CHAMPIONSHIP: If you were forced to have dinner with one of these members, who would you choose?

• Swamp Donkey

• Swamp Queen

• Durty South Swamp

• dubster1

• BNAG8R

Results are only viewable after voting.

Ancient Reptile

Mar 4, 2015
Who was the Oakland skinny running back who always barrelled into the middle of the line on short yardage situations and always got it?

neteng

Fuga!
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2018
I didn't even know that S&C staff were allowed to have that kind of contact with recruits.
How does one control who can look at public information on a server? Just because people follow other people on twitter means they are communicating to each other.

Thats like saying every coach who has a twitter account is contacting recruits during dead periods if they tweet something.

AnObfuscator

Lifetime Member
Nov 20, 2017
How does one control who can look at public information on a server? Just because people follow other people on twitter means they are communicating to each other.

Thats like saying every coach who has a twitter account is contacting recruits during dead periods if they tweet something.

Following each other on twitter allows them to DM each other. Just because they *can* doesn't mean they *do*, of course, but it's odd.

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Who was the Oakland skinny running back who always barrelled into the middle of the line on short yardage situations and always got it?

What years are you talking? I remember a skinny looking one when I was a kid but don't remember how good he was at power running. Allen wasn't real big but had some bulk to him.

JDW

Lifetime Member
Jul 18, 2018
It’s sad if he really wanted to come here...but onward and upward

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members