Recruiting 2019 NSD: 4* DE Khris Bogle and 4* CB Elam signs

CHAMPIONSHIP: If you were forced to have dinner with one of these members, who would you choose?

• Swamp Donkey

• Swamp Queen

• Durty South Swamp

• dubster1

• BNAG8R

Results are only viewable after voting.

Ancient Reptile

Mar 4, 2015
Are H S players now timed more accurately or did we just have much faster players with Urban? I remember people complaining about a RB with a mid 4.4 forty time. Now we brag on it.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
MAR does have more of a lean build but I see him more as reggie Bush type. Not a guy that can pound it between the tackles all day but hell be able to handle some carries and well be able to line him up anywhwere.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
MAR does have more of a lean build but I see him more as reggie Bush type. Not a guy that can pound it between the tackles all day but hell be able to handle some carries and well be able to line him up anywhwere.
he should pair well with jalon jones kinda like demps and rainey did with tebow. Pairing this guy with a qb that can pound it would be nice in this O.

Gator By Marriage

A convert to Gatorism
Lifetime Member
Dec 31, 2018
MAR needs to put on some serious weight to be an SEC type back. He's built more like a WR, slim but muscular. Auburn has a commit at RB already in DJ Williams. PSU has 2 very good ones. Florida has one. I personally think that the slot WR/RB hybrid position is tailored made for him. No he's not a Harvin clone but he can be a very good playmaker with his 4.45/40 speed and RB moves. He can also be a very good PR/KR for us.
Glad to hear he's not a Harvin clone. The last Harvin clone really turned out nothing like the original, so....

BTW - I think this will be the year DeBose puts it all together.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Are H S players now timed more accurately or did we just have much faster players with Urban? I remember people complaining about a RB with a mid 4.4 forty time. Now we brag on it.
Times are more accurate now.

Everyone was 4.35 or 4.41 back then (according to their handtimed HS times) even though in reality it is damn rare at the actual combines.

Besides, most of our superquick guys were terrible on the field, Demps, Rainey, Thompson, Debose, etc.

Ancient Reptile

Mar 4, 2015
Times are more accurate now.

Everyone was 4.35 or 4.41 back then (according to their handtimed HS times) even though in reality it is damn rare at the actual combines.

Besides, most of our superquick guys were terrible on the field, Demps, Rainey, Thompson, Debose, etc.
Thanks.

lizardbreath

Nov 5, 2016
I went back to the article to see if I misquoted him. I agree with you, complete whiff.

"UFMBA14: What’s your gut feeling on Arjei Henderson? Will he stick?

AS: The feeling I had most of last week was that Henderson was FSU bound due to his previous relationship with Willie Taggert but I do know that he has always liked Florida and likes Mullen’s offense. With FSU getting the last official visit, I think Florida will have to work hard for it. I say it’s about 50/50 he sticks at this point simply because of his relationship with Taggert and them getting the last visit.
I trust my ex's opinions more than I trust AS. Just sayin.'

alcoholica

Founding Member
I'm what Willis was talking about
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I’ve also heard that the coaches feel confident about Elam. The fact he’s communicating with Savage appears to support this.

leogator

May 5, 2018
If you believe the numbers advertised yes. He's also supposed to be 6'1" But I have seen elsewhere that he is 6', 185. His height at all the sights seems to be consistent at 6'1" but his weight varies from 187 at Rivals, 195 at 247 and 205 at Hudl. From his pictures he looks like 187 to me.

Last edited:

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
On his tape he looks skinnier than 195. Either way I see him more as RB than a receiver too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.