Recruiting 2019 NSD: 4* DE Khris Bogle and 4* CB Elam signs

CHAMPIONSHIP: If you were forced to have dinner with one of these members, who would you choose?

• Swamp Donkey

• Swamp Queen

• Durty South Swamp

• dubster1

• BNAG8R

Results are only viewable after voting.

neteng

Fuga!
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2018
Maybe McCoy can go to USF.

2228.jpg

InstiGATOR1

Lifetime Member
Mar 27, 2016
McCoy is in the transfer portal according to ESPN

Does someone need to enter the transfer portal now if they plan to transfer after this semester? I know some players have entered it to check around but have stayed at their original school. I would say an OL with actual game experience is not someone UF wants to have transfer this off season. Plus since his father played here, I would be sorry to see him transfer out.

Slevin

Law’s Alter-Ego
BANNED
Aug 12, 2014
Probably this spring. Who is our backup center?
Heavesy has practiced Griffin McDowell at center some too. Big kid that’s gotten very strong in the weight room over the last year. He redshirted but his HS coach confirmed he’s taken a lot of practice reps there

Slevin

Law’s Alter-Ego
BANNED
Aug 12, 2014
So....

Tosh Lupoi, defensive coordinator for Bama and their absolute best recruiter (think he’s rated 1st in the country for recruiters) is interviewing for the Cleveland Browns. Rumor is he will more than likely get it.

This is big for Bogle.

leogator

May 5, 2018
So....

Tosh Lupoi, defensive coordinator for Bama and their absolute best recruiter (think he’s rated 1st in the country for recruiters) is interviewing for the Cleveland Browns. Rumor is he will more than likely get it.

This is big for Bogle.
Wow, is there anybody left at Bama besides Saban?

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
So....

This is big for Bogle.

:woohoo:

InstiGATOR1

Lifetime Member
Mar 27, 2016
Well then, Jalen Hurts has something to say about that:

"I’ve decided to take my talents to the University of Oklahoma, where I will continue my development as both a quarterback and as a student."

To My Alabama Family | Jalen Hurts

This should really benefit Rattler. Rattler will redshirt but get his four games experience while Hurts plays his last year. Then a RFR Rattler is set up perfectly for the job.

CGgater

Gainesville Native
Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2014
This should really benefit Rattler. Rattler will redshirt but get his four games experience while Hurts plays his last year. Then a RFR Rattler is set up perfectly for the job.

Wow, that was almost interesting... certainly if you’re a sooner fan. More importantly, he’s not going to the caine$ or nole$.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator