Recruiting 2019 NSD: 4* DE Khris Bogle and 4* CB Elam signs

CHAMPIONSHIP: If you were forced to have dinner with one of these members, who would you choose?

• Swamp Donkey

• Swamp Queen

• Durty South Swamp

• dubster1

• BNAG8R

Results are only viewable after voting.

Sec14Gator

Lifetime Member
Oct 8, 2017
This is a hell of a troll job if he isn't coming.
That pic is practically a commitment announcement ("561-352" and "100"). But, from the reactions, apparently it's not and he's not committing until next week sometime. Taken together, unless he followed with one for each team (he didn't), it seems more likely a troll job. Otherwise, he just pre-announced by 5 days, which these kids usually don't do to take away excitement from the actual announcement.

lizardbreath

Nov 5, 2016
I'm checking out of the recruiting threads until after the dust settles on NSD. The rankly negative speculation and pre-programmed doom-a-thons are getting old. There are reasons for some concern, of course. But the exhilaration we felt after picking up Steele (who many said wasn't coming) and Henderson (who nobody knew was coming), has given way to the same old dyspepstic BS that continues to lurk just beneath the surface in a few of our more toxic posters.

I agree that next year's class has to be stronger, and that the one after that has to be stronger even still. But this year's class is already quite good, and despite what some on this board seem to think (if not actually hope) it isn't over just yet. If the doomsayers are right, hopefully they will at least temper their glee a bit (fat chance). If they are wrong, you can bet the farm I won't be tempering mine. See you guys next week.

leogator

May 5, 2018
I'm checking out of the recruiting threads until after the dust settles on NSD. The rankly negative speculation and pre-programmed doom-a-thons are getting old. There are reasons for some concern, of course. But the exhilaration we felt after picking up Steele (who many said wasn't coming) and Henderson (who nobody knew was coming), has given way to the same old dyspepstic BS that continues to lurk just beneath the surface in a few of our more toxic posters.

I agree that next year's class has to be stronger, and that the one after that has to be stronger even still. But this year's class is already quite good, and despite what some on this board seem to think (if not actually hope) it isn't over just yet. If the doomsayers are right, hopefully they will at least temper their glee a bit (fat chance). If they are wrong, you can bet the farm I won't be tempering mine. See you guys next week.
Yeah there is a hell of a lot of speculation, reading tea leaves that are not there, etc.

neteng

Fuga!
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2018
Who is doomsaying? Name names.

You have two hours or you are banned.
giphy.gif

giphy.gif

lizardbreath

Nov 5, 2016
Who is doomsaying? Name names.

You have two hours or you are banned.
I already temporarily banned myself, jackass. And no, I don't mean you. I think you're a little pessimistic in your assessment of the current class, but you aren't the toxic douche of whom I speak. Besides, I don't know anymore about what's happening than anyone else and continuing to bump my cyber gums is a waste of energy at this point. I just can't stand anymore pissing and moaning over misfortunes that have not yet befallen us. Over and out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator