Recruiting 2019 NSD: 4* DE Khris Bogle and 4* CB Elam signs

CHAMPIONSHIP: If you were forced to have dinner with one of these members, who would you choose?

• Swamp Donkey

• Swamp Queen

• Durty South Swamp

• dubster1

• BNAG8R

Results are only viewable after voting.

Oscar the G

Nov 7, 2018
I have read a lot that on field play doesnt affect recruiting. But early on in mullens tenure we had a bunch of 3 star recruits...ranked something like 40th in the country. Recruitniks were flipping out. Then a good season happens, some competency comes out of Gainesville, and we look to close top10. And blue chip recruits are committing for '20 and '21. So what gives?

Oscar the G

Nov 7, 2018
I thought Lakeland was UF territory? Not real sure about Steele, but I see no reason to dismiss a 4/5* star we pulled from across the country. No one was giving us a pass for the issues in Gainesville the last few years. I certainly wouldnt debate that USC is at the top of their game, but we are still dbu in the eyes of plenty.

I think there are plenty of ways to recruit. Mullen isnt gonna blow the socks off. Hes gonna run a solid program, and recruit with results, not promises. Heck, we might already be taking the next step recruiting wise...

Slevin

Law’s Alter-Ego
BANNED
Aug 12, 2014
If I say anything positive about recruiting I get a drunk or palm face.

How would you like to follow Butters MacShark recruiting?

He alienated: Coaches, Family, Media...so all he got were very good 3s who wanted to start on a Team like UF.

Then they slid further from lack of strength or development.

What parent wanted their kid to go there?

I am shocked we are where we are.
You get a facepalm for calling it a palm face

Oscar the G

Nov 7, 2018
maybe I dont follow recruiting that well, but didnt Dabos clemson and Franklin's penn st follow a similar path? Both seem to improve recruiting each year going forward.

And we just about caught uga last year before we lost 2 probable 1st round cornerbacks. And that was before Mullen even had a 2nd place East trophy to brag about!

NOLAGATOR

God uses the unlikely to accomplish the impossible
Lifetime Member
Aug 20, 2018
If I say anything positive about recruiting I get a drunk or palm face.

How would you like to follow Butters MacShark recruiting?

He alienated: Coaches, Family, Media...so all he got were very good 3s who wanted to start on a Team like UF.

Then they slid further from lack of strength or development.

What parent wanted their kid to go there?

I am shocked we are where we are.
How is this a face palm?

NOLAGATOR

God uses the unlikely to accomplish the impossible
Lifetime Member
Aug 20, 2018
Why even care? Does a facepalm or a dislike change your life in any way? Just trying to help. Let it go. Its meaningless. The more it bothers you, the more you will see them.

No but especially when it comes to football, some are never happy, any new ideas are wrong but they offer nothing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator