Recruiting 2019 NSD: 4* DE Khris Bogle and 4* CB Elam signs

CHAMPIONSHIP: If you were forced to have dinner with one of these members, who would you choose?

• Swamp Donkey

• Swamp Queen

• Durty South Swamp

• dubster1

• BNAG8R

Results are only viewable after voting.

Dunder

Dec 31, 2014
I guess it won't be today, but when should we expect to hear a decision from Parker Braun?

Dunder

Dec 31, 2014
I believe he is going to take more visits and won’t be enrolling until summer
He doesn't need more visits... how can he possibly find a better situation than Florida with the O-lineman we just had graduate, top 10 football team, top 10 academic, SEC, right in his backyard? Come on!

kiddnoname

Nov 14, 2017
He doesn't need more visits... how can he possibly find a better situation than Florida with the O-lineman we just had graduate, top 10 football team, top 10 academic, SEC, right in his backyard? Come on!
I believe he is visiting Ohio State & Texas as well.

Great White Buffalo

Lifetime Member
Dec 7, 2017
I guess it won't be today, but when should we expect to hear a decision from Parker Braun?
It may be a while. Depending on where we are with numbers after today, we may have to move someone out to make room for him. If we have room after today, I think it'll be soon.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
5.1 GPA and 1500 SAT. Kid probably doesn't need the athletic scholarship because he's going to have an academic one.
I THINK if he is on the football team he cant get an academic scholly or it has to count as an athletic scholly. They did that hc people were cheating.

He will be on scholly quickly IMO.

-THE DUDE-

Founding Member
This is the year!!!
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member

Maybe because he wants to find the best fit for him?

5-Star Finger

Apex predator of the political forum biome
Lifetime Member
Nov 16, 2017
Now we just have to get him through free agency...err transfer after his coach gets canned following next season.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
As I posted earlier copy this is actually probably a blessing.

Smith, Lee, Bowman. Now let’s go get those 3.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator