Recruiting 2019 NSD: 4* DE Khris Bogle and 4* CB Elam signs

CHAMPIONSHIP: If you were forced to have dinner with one of these members, who would you choose?

• Swamp Donkey

• Swamp Queen

• Durty South Swamp

• dubster1

• BNAG8R

Results are only viewable after voting.

Acecustis

Sep 25, 2017
And we’ll see how many - if any - live up to that ranking in their new places.

I think we can judge the three from 2015 now. I would say Josh Rosen was a hit even though he got banged up a little. He did play for a crap team and a crap coach. Blake Barnett is a bust. Keeps transferring and he is stank. Kyler Murray...well maybe too early to tell but this is it for him, he has to show it this year. Last I saw he was in a battle for the starting job though so who knows.

Durfish

Feed me!
Lifetime Member
Nov 13, 2017
Just when we see all of the CBs for Billingsly.......Bama offers him.
Probably delays his decision. On the plus side, should bump his ranking up.

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
Just when we see all of the CBs for Billingsly.......Bama offers him.
Probably delays his decision. On the plus side, should bump his ranking up.

Well, let's see what Mullen's made of!

Usually if Alabama is offering this late they missed on a primary target. They have a similar recruiting team as UGA and it's been in place for years, so there's no way he 'just' popped up on their charts. He's ranked the #10 TE in the class. Zipperer is 2nd? If we get both of these guys we'll be in good shape there. But as Law says, "It's just a TE..."

Last edited:

MertzJay26

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
We got 3 commits at the cookout. When will they go public with it I'm not sure YET but we have 3 in the fold. Will update when I have more info :chomp:

Lies. I was told it was a waste of time and the only thing that happened was us getting trolled by Miami kids.

leogator

May 5, 2018
Just to distract you from your regular bashing, I just looked at the junior tape of the recently offered OL from Virginia, Jakai Moore, a guard. Although I think we're way behind PSU and the Hokies, I hope we get this guy. Strong, aggressive, plays until the echo of the whistle, quick, can pull! He needs to work on staying low on his block sometimes and to look for second level blocks instead of trying to pancake his guy every time. You may return to your regularly scheduled bashing now. :cool:

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.