2019 Pick 'Em Bowl Week is open! Congrats Gatorbreath!

SeabeeGator

Lifetime Member
Jan 2, 2018
All these dissenters across multiple threads. Not common for dictatorships. North Korea lines them up in front of anti-aircraft guns. It’ll be interesting to see what ox does to top his brother from another mother, Kim Jong Un.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
All these dissenters across multiple threads. Not common for dictatorships. North Korea lines them up in front of anti-aircraft guns. It’ll be interesting to see what ox does to top his brother from another mother, Kim Jong Un.
Throwing my weight around offers a great deal of personal amusement for me. The members that take my abuse well earn my affection and respect. I only threaten to ban the people I like.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Throwing my weight around offers a great deal of personal amusement for me. The members that take my abuse well earn my affection and respect. I only threaten to ban the people I like.
the others just get the ban, no threat.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Pretty for sure Oklahoma Gator will take this or someone else. It should be a fun few weeks
Giving up? You could easily blow past him on those 5 games if you kill the bowl games.

Gatordiddy

Member in good standing
Lifetime Member
Jul 23, 2014
Yep- starting out 0-2.
Gonna be a great bowl season for sure.
Could be time to reverse every one of my picks.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Well, LeeForThree has only hit 3 of 8. But he still picked up a point, because Oklahoma Gator has only hit 2 of 8! Are we seeing a monster meltdown from the leader?

Oklahoma Gator

Lifetime Member
Nov 18, 2015
It’s a little bit of a rough start for sure, however I’m of the belief that the the bowls pre Christmas should only count for half a point :lol:

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
I fckin hate bowl season pick em.
Because over half the teams should already be done for the season but there’s so many bowls that everyone above .500 gets an invite. Thus, you’re picking teams that no one has paid any attention to all year.

Gatordiddy

Member in good standing
Lifetime Member
Jul 23, 2014
DO NOT BE ALARMED!!!

That loud sucking sound is not your wife ...it’s the sound of my picks.

Carry on.

deuce

Founding Member
"Cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the dogs of war."
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
5 for 10, classic suckage......!!!!!!!

ShelbyGator

Lifetime Member
Feb 15, 2016
Glad I didn't enter the Picks this season. I'm the world's worst prognosticator. But I am enjoying the misery of others.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.