Recruiting 2019 NSD: 4* DE Khris Bogle and 4* CB Elam signs

CHAMPIONSHIP: If you were forced to have dinner with one of these members, who would you choose?

• Swamp Donkey

• Swamp Queen

• Durty South Swamp

• dubster1

• BNAG8R

Results are only viewable after voting.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
It's a team effort and not just on the position coach. They have a designated area recruiter, the position coach, the support staff, and of course the head coach. It's never just 1 guy to blame but overall i believe the common theme is Sal has not done well at all. Hell most of the time when reports come out of coaches visiting prospects we rarely even hear his name.

I know someone that has interacted with him personally on several occasions, and they rave about how nice a guy he is. But it's always in more of a "grandfatherly" way. Like many today, I think the recruiting game has passed him and he's not cut out of for the current climate. Decent coach, but not worth the recruiting deficiencies.

-THE DUDE-

Founding Member
This is the year!!!
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Your predictions are in ashes. Lakeland 3 may be it for us.

We are getting clubbed today. Bammers leftovers falling to second tier teams. Maybe we can get some leftovers that Ole Miss or Cowbell couldn't fit in the class.

Ashes? I made what 6 predictions? Hunter and Dorlus which I already said last night changed. Got 4 more to go...

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
Yep. Sanders visits 1 TIME and they are favored now. They are doing something

They're convincing these kids that they've replicated the Alabama model and are the new, upcoming giant that's a mere 2 plays away from a title. Whether or not that's true will be determined over the next few years. But their pitch is working and they're the trendy school at the moment. We need them to fall on their face, and/or offset that notion on the field. Soon.

LongTooth

Lifetime Member
Feb 4, 2015
Yep. Sanders visits 1 TIME and they are favored now. They are doing something

New trucks, housing, money ....

I’m sure Kirby has the Saban method down pat.

UF’s fear of another probation catastrophe from the 80’s keeps us out of this game and that combined with HS level facilities makes us very uninteresting to these blinged out materialistic millennials who already think they’re in the NFL.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator