Recruiting 2019 NSD: 4* DE Khris Bogle and 4* CB Elam signs

CHAMPIONSHIP: If you were forced to have dinner with one of these members, who would you choose?

• Swamp Donkey

• Swamp Queen

• Durty South Swamp

• dubster1

• BNAG8R

Results are only viewable after voting.

Mr2Bits

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
Three-star OL Brandon Dorlus has committed to Oregon over Florida. Gators led for him until very late in the process. He just recently visited the Ducks and was swayed. UF is 0-2 today.

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
New trucks, housing, money ....

I’m sure Kirby has the Saban method down pat.

UF’s fear of another probation catastrophe from the 80’s keeps us out of this game and that combined with HS level facilities makes us very uninteresting to these blinged out materialistic millennials who already think they’re in the NFL.

The classic, "If you can't beat 'em....accuse them of cheating!"

DoubleGator87and90

Lifetime Member
Nov 8, 2017
Money talks and bull**** walks.
I don't think it's money. UGA's recruiting momentum since Smart got there coupled with their success on the field likely is the reason. Seriously, what does UF have to brag about in recent years that would make a high star recruit favor the Gators over UGA? Kirby has a staff of ace recruiters that have the success on the field and in recruiting to sell to these recruits. Dan's stories about the glory days with Tebow 10 years ago coupled with the ineptitude of our program since he left aren't "wowing" anybody. Dan needs to get better salesmen on his recruiting staff who can convince these kids that UF will become the next great dynasty in the future. So far, most of the top recruits obviously aren't buying what Dan and his staff are trying to sell.

Slevin

Law’s Alter-Ego
BANNED
Aug 12, 2014

UF’s fear of another probation catastrophe from the 80’s keeps us out of this game and that combined with HS level facilities makes us very uninteresting to these blinged out materialistic millennials who already think they’re in the NFL.
Sounds about right. Sucks that his brother and mother wanting Florida wasn’t enough. Kid going to Georgia for no reason whatsoever other than because it’s the cool thing to do

LongTooth

Lifetime Member
Feb 4, 2015
Three-star OL Brandon Dorlus has committed to Oregon over Florida. Gators led for him until very late in the process. He just recently visited the Ducks and was swayed. UF is 0-2 today.

Barring a possible flip of an FSU guy, there likely won’t be any pleasant surprises.

Slevin

Law’s Alter-Ego
BANNED
Aug 12, 2014
I don't think it's money. UGA's recruiting momentum since Smart got there coupled with their success on the field likely is the reason. Seriously, what does UF have to brag about in recent years that would make a high star recruit favor the Gators over UGA? Kirby has a staff of ace recruiters that have the success on the field and in recruiting to sell to these recruits. Dan's stories about the glory days with Tebow 10 years ago coupled with the ineptitude of our program since he left aren't "wowing" anybody. Dan needs to get better salesmen on his recruiting staff who can convince these kids that UF will become the next great dynasty in the future. So far, most of the top recruits obviously aren't buying what Dan and his staff are trying to sell.
What does Georgia have to brag about though. They’ve been on this cusp of greatness for 18 consecutive seasons.

DoubleGator87and90

Lifetime Member
Nov 8, 2017
What does Georgia have to brag about though. They’ve been on this cusp of greatness for 18 consecutive seasons.
I'd say that for the past 2 seasons, they've been as close or closer than any team in the country to knocking off Bama. Couple that with all the 5-star recruits he's gotten in the past 2 years and there's no arguing UGA has a lot of momentum and excitement. They haven't gotten over the hump yet for sure, but it's hard to argue that they don't at least feel like they are truly on the cusp.

Now I need to go get sandblasted because I feel so disgusting for praising the leg humpers.

5-Star Finger

Apex predator of the political forum biome
Lifetime Member
Nov 16, 2017
The classic, "If you can't beat 'em....accuse them of cheating!"

Yes, I'm sure the pictures that surface of year after year of Bama kids in brand new cars are all a coincidence. And now the long time DC there has recruits posting the same stuff which is also just a conincidence.

Omar's Coming Yo!

Gator til the grave
BANNED
Oct 6, 2016

How do you think Meyer land Harvin, Floyd Easley etc? It wasn't with donuts

Mr2Bits

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
Meanwhile, you have guys flipping to UGA that have never even visited there and playing positions they dont even have schemes for

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator