Recruiting 2019 NSD: 4* DE Khris Bogle and 4* CB Elam signs

CHAMPIONSHIP: If you were forced to have dinner with one of these members, who would you choose?

• Swamp Donkey

• Swamp Queen

• Durty South Swamp

• dubster1

• BNAG8R

Results are only viewable after voting.

heversle

Founding Member
Baba Booey Tata Toothy
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Honestly. I don’t know what the big deal is about.

Minimizing one of the greatest leaders and proponents of civil rights our country has ever seen as a prop in a desperate attempt to promote a garbage football team...yeah, no biggie.

ThreatMatrix

Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014
Minimizing one of the greatest leaders and proponents of civil rights our country has ever seen as a prop in a desperate attempt to promote a garbage football team...yeah, no biggie.

Meh. Ur acting like ur a mooslim and it’s a picture of Moohamed. I bet if it was George Washington no one would care. Much false offense over nothing.

InstiGATOR1

Lifetime Member
Mar 27, 2016
Honestly. I don’t know what the big deal is about.
Meh. Ur acting like ur a mooslim and it’s a picture of Moohamed. I bet if it was George Washington no one would care. Much false offense over nothing.

You are right, but around here we love it when it is FSU getting the heat, deserved or not. And it probably is not a huge deal. It is not like this is precedent setting faux offense, so just enjoy it FSU getting slammed, but you are right the thinking people around here might be a tad hypocritical for taking pleasure at this kerfuffle.

heversle

Founding Member
Baba Booey Tata Toothy
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member

Glad you’re not in charge of PR for any company of relevance. Whether or not it’s actually a big deal, you seem just as tone deaf as the moron who posted the picture.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
Regardless of your view on MLK, it's absolutely moronic to do something like that and leave yourself wide open to criticism--especially given the demographic you're largely targeting in recruiting. If there's even the slightest chance that you could be offending someone, by almost making a joke of their life, you probably should rethink things.

Willie and his gang are simply not very smart.

Bait'n Gator

Go away..... bait'n
Lifetime Member
Mar 14, 2015
Some people need to go change their tampons. Anything that makes willlllllie and fsu look stupid is a wonderful thing. I wish they would have come up with a snazy recruiting pitch that included Ted Bundy, Hitler and Bill Cosby.

InstiGATOR1

Lifetime Member
Mar 27, 2016
Glad you’re not in charge of PR for any company of relevance. Whether or not it’s actually a big deal, you seem just as tone deaf as the moron who posted the picture.

Well everyone says this, but often time if not all the time a company just ignores the noise and goes about its business nothing happens. Maybe the issue is too many PR firms trolling for business.

Can you give me an example of a company that failed to react to one of the faux outrages that seriously lost business? I know some that did respond who admitted to losing business after their PC response.

Slevin

Law’s Alter-Ego
BANNED
Aug 12, 2014
Well everyone says this, but often time if not all the time a company just ignores the noise and goes about its business nothing happens. Maybe the issue is too many PR firms trolling for business.

Can you give me an example of a company that failed to react to one of the faux outrages that seriously lost business? I know some that did respond who admitted to losing business after their PC response.
Take it to the political forum. Gets this crap out of this thread

InstiGATOR1

Lifetime Member
Mar 27, 2016
Take it to the political forum. Gets this crap out of this thread

I tend to agree with you. I considered posting about the lack of news today and how some enterprising recruit should notice such slow periods and announce.

But alas until some recruit does try to occupy this vaccum there is little to talk about here other than the issue of whether or not FSU's recruiting is hurt by this tweet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator