Recruiting 2019 NSD: 4* DE Khris Bogle and 4* CB Elam signs

CHAMPIONSHIP: If you were forced to have dinner with one of these members, who would you choose?

• Swamp Donkey

• Swamp Queen

• Durty South Swamp

• dubster1

• BNAG8R

Results are only viewable after voting.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Yes. I can tolerate the make believe majors; I cannot tolerate the total corruption of the university.
Half the graduates (not just sports) these days have make believe majors.

The purpose of college is to avoid work as long as possible.

Last edited:

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
Hevesy is visiting OL target Ira Henry in Missouri today. He's supposedly leaning towards Auburn. I'm curious if one of the 7 other OLs is not going to qualify. Seems we're putting in a lot of effort for a lowly ranked 3-star OL.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Hevesy is visiting OL target Ira Henry in Missouri today. He's supposedly leaning towards Auburn. I'm curious if one of the 7 other OLs is not going to qualify. Seems we're putting in a lot of effort for a lowly ranked 3-star OL.
I'm more inclined to believe we are losing more of the other PBJ and yoga guys already on the roster, not just McCoy.

Slevin

Law’s Alter-Ego
BANNED
Aug 12, 2014
I hope so. The one in question is Wilson. Hopefully he sticks.
I don’t think they would have let him sign early if this was the case. If we can get James Robinson and lemons cleared im sure they’ll get Wilson cleared.

Gator By Marriage

A convert to Gatorism
Lifetime Member
Dec 31, 2018
I don’t think they would have let him sign early if this was the case. If we can get James Robinson and lemons cleared im sure they’ll get Wilson cleared.
This is a good point. If you recall, concerns about Diwun Black qualifying is why he did not sign back in December. If it were up to him, he would have signed when he committed back in August.

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014

I hope so. Just passing along what I've heard in a few different places.

gatorplank

Jul 28, 2017

I’ve read elsewhere that Hevesy believes Henry is a can’t miss prospect. I think the coaching staff is pursuing him as a +1 regardless of who else we sign.

InstiGATOR1

Lifetime Member
Mar 27, 2016
On the topic of this thread, hopefull if it was not already a lark this makes Moore's visit there pro-forma. That is if he follows through and takes it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.