2019 Spring Game

NOLAGATOR

God uses the unlikely to accomplish the impossible
Lifetime Member
Aug 20, 2018
How many fuking times do I have to tell you the game was on Dish Network, alternate channel 2. If you have outdated equipment, that is you don't have a Hopper DVR then the alternate channel is 596 or 597. I told you to try that in post 1373:

"Donk, if you really don't have all the SEC Alt channel you might try 596. It's listed as an SEC Alt on some program listings."

Dish Network
SEC Network Alternate: 596 and 597; Hopper 404.1 and 404.2

What channel is SEC Network Alternate?

I've got DIRECT...SUCKS after ATT took them over.

Recorded it...checked 3x

Came home 45 min into it...we had a power outage...have one now actually

ATT did not record it...BUT the Monday replay got recorded...WTF?

I used to love DIRECT...Can't stand ATT

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
So how did we compare to FSU & Miami spring games? I respect GatChat oppinions in A:B type comparisons.
Have at it; it's fine if someone wants to start a new thread -- probly threadworthy.

maheo30

WiLLLLLLLie! WiLLLLLLLie!
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
Who's with me in taken the over on FF 4K passing yards?

To quote from one of Mullen’s spring game interviews, “It is easy to look good when we are limiting our defense so much.” He said that while laughing. Franks better have looked good. The same with Grimes, who had walk-on Pat Moorer covering him most of the day.

maheo30

Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
I enjoy watching these guys for a few minutes only because they are such a train wreck on camera. It is hysterical. Dooley did add a meaningful comment. Shocking, I know. Here are the highlights,

1. Dooley said Mullen told him that he feels he finally has the pieces to be able to call the game he wants to call. I find this huge as we all saw how restricted Mullen kept things last year in large part due to Franks.

2. Announced attendance 39k.

3. These 2 idiots don't remember the name of their podcast.

maheo30

Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
:wag:.................Maybe you guys will be old one day........if you are lucky. Swampcast pod cast ..........I guess everyone cannot be as astute and brilliant as our resident podcaster.........:pe:

I'm already old and forget things all the time. But, if I did a podcast on a regular basis during the season, I'd remember the name. It is part of their job. :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.