Recruiting Transfer Portal - Stewart Reese shows up a year late, just like this title change

divits

Founding Member
A Muffin of the Studly Variety
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Why do I always imagine a player walking into this thing whenever I hear they've entered the transfer portal?

portal-games-trip-gif-1549800.gif

alcoholica

Founding Member
I'm what Willis was talking about
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Anyone hear if Stewart Reese is graduating this semester?

JDW

Lifetime Member
Jul 18, 2018
Heath basically said MSU is still in the lead so we’ll see

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Heath basically said MSU is still in the lead so we’ll see
I don't know how it ever got to the point that we struggle to take kids from cowbell or Kentucky or Pitt orIndiana

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Really? did you just drink your way through the Muschamp and McElwain years?
There was no recruiting problems w Chump, other than getting him interested in anything but Bucks or DBs. He could land pretty much who he wanted he was just a dumazz about who he wanted.

really says something that Chump did and can still land more talented receivers backs and quarterbacks than Mullins can.

there's no nothing I deal with that's more difficult dictating or typing and editing than this board.

Last edited:

alcoholica

Founding Member
I'm what Willis was talking about
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
There was no recruiting problems w Chump, other than getting him interested in anything but Bucks or DBs

really says something that Chump did and can still land more talented receivers backs and quarterbacks than Mullins can.

there's no nothing I deal with it's more difficult dictate or type and to edit than this board
Chump was always defense heavy, which I understand. Just couldn't understand his lack of interest on the OL. I think Mullen has done well at QB, other than vetting Jones better. You said it numerous times, there's really no reason for WR or RB's to come here. He just doesn't feature them.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
I visit this thread and Rivals only occasionally. Just saw that we’re up to #6 in the rankings. Pretty sure it was #10 the last time I checked, in October or early November.

When will you be visiting again? That's when I'll check for more better recruits.

SeabeeGator

Lifetime Member
Jan 2, 2018
There was no recruiting problems w Chump, other than getting him interested in anything but Bucks or DBs

there's no nothing I deal with it's more difficult dictate or type and to edit than this board
Another idiotic contradiction. EJ was highly thought of and a priority for OSU. You can’t diminish that. Jalon Jones is a jerk but highly talented. Bad personality eval but his football skills were awesome. Finally, you say AR is the perfect QB for Mullen - tailormade. But now Chump is a better qb recruiter because his guys are top 100. So which is it - recruit guys you yourself think are perfect for the system or chase high profile guys that’s don’t fit? I think the latter would be bad recruiting but in donkey world who knows?

CGgater

Gainesville Native
Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2014

This statement is completely contradictory. You can't say chump had no recruiting problems and then highlight his unbalanced classes. We had 7-8 OL when mac arrived and had no depth at LB.

Quit drunk posting.

SeabeeGator

Lifetime Member
Jan 2, 2018
This statement is completely contradictory. You can't say chump had no recruiting problems and then highlight his unbalanced classes. We had 7-8 OL when mac arrived and had no depth at LB.

Quit drunk posting.
Donk is like one of those robots who’s head explodes when it gets too much information. His BS contradictions are getting called out left and right so he’s getting more outlandish. He’ll eventually go back on vacation when it “does not compute” /robot voice

SeabeeGator

Lifetime Member
Jan 2, 2018
This interface has some weird shyt going on if you are typing from a phone.
Sure does. But its weird - I use a wireless keyboard for my iPad and experience no issues. I believe its still on the mobile version of the site but acts completely differently. Maybe I’m wrong and its using the desktop site?

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Sure does. But its weird - I use a wireless keyboard for my iPad and experience no issues. I believe its still on the mobile version of the site but acts completely differently. Maybe I’m wrong and its using the desktop site?
I always go through the browser on the phone, usually chrome. Im sure it is something to do with that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.