Recruiting 2020 Recruiting Thread: Gervon Dexter gets 5th Star on Rivals

Status
Not open for further replies.

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014

Who knows what really happened? but I've heard that Mullen has made it clear he doesn't want to take a grad transfer unless they are expected to be a starter. And so far, that's been the case: Shuler & Greenard. The other two transfer were big contributors (and got immediate eligibility) Jefferson & Grimes.

jaywalker72

Founding Member
Current Status: Dumper
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Im not going to lie, it will hurt me a little if he leaves us.

That week in Athens caused some concern, but it looks like he's gone Full Diwun Black now, which is awesome. His status/rank, combined with his personal recruiting impact, and most importantly, the position he will play, makes him the one guy I would lock in this class, if allowed.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
What a joke!

I can imagine the state of our facilities compared to the other teams he visited was a shock.

That being said, he is a 3 star CB (5.7 on rivals). I have no doubt we have plenty of those available.

Last edited:

GatorBart

Founding Member
:bandit:
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
What a joke!

We already got a solid 4* CB commit from Texas in Avery Helm. Very little separation in size and ranking between Helm and Kimber. With Steele coming in this year and likely locking down a starting spot for 2020-2021, we probably weren't going to get two blue chip CBs in the 2020 class anyway. We need Safeties though, unless Bell (athlete) ends up being a Safety.

Mr2Bits

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
We already got a solid 4* CB commit from Texas in Avery Helm. Very little separation in size and ranking between Helm and Kimber. With Steele coming in this year and likely locking down a starting spot for 2020-2021, we probably weren't going to get two blue chip CBs in the 2020 class anyway. We need Safeties though, unless Bell (athlete) ends up being a Safety.
Hey I get it but the whole use UF to get UGA to bite is wearing thing

lagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 9, 2014
I think I'd prefer a guy named Major Burns playing WR, not S
5696365a27fc7efb5c0cbd75537bcbdb_400x400.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.