Recruiting 2020 Recruiting Thread: Gervon Dexter gets 5th Star on Rivals

Status
Not open for further replies.

-THE DUDE-

Founding Member
This is the year!!!
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Patience teeet sent out by Higdon...another commit should be happening soon. Heisman has hinted at 2 for today

JDW

Lifetime Member
Jul 18, 2018
Idk about that but he had a 126 sparq score at the opening

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Can he play Safety?
205 pounds? Looks like a DE. /Choker

Well, his highlight reel looks like... I don't know. It's all offense. He is mostly a slot receiver or TE. A few at wildcat. Some nice catches in there, seems like good hands. Blocks well. Physical, seems to look for hits to punish defense. Not particularly fast. (I don't know those teams he is playing but he doesn't seem faster than the DBs or even the LBs.)

I'm guessing TE if he adds weight? Slot receiver depth, maybe but probably not fast enough to be elite receiver. There is no video of him as a defensive player, but he seems too slow for safety to me. Maybe OLB?

Last edited:

maheo30

WiLLLLLLLie! WiLLLLLLLie!
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
A really good OC can make an h-back a threat in the offense. I like the pickup. He's the kind than can get you first downs on a 3 and 4.

gatorplank

Jul 28, 2017
Read on another board that Bell’s SPARQ score at the Opening in Atlanta was 126. That would have been the 7th best score in the country in last year’s class. So, the dude is not lacking in athletic ability.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.