Status
Not open for further replies.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Some are expecting our current RB commit to break into the top 50

I think he does as well. A deadly RB/WR hybrid.

I also think that Bowman will be a top 10 player after the reshuffle.

The two of them and Emmitt’s boy will be something to reckon with.

Tay Bang

I might have been mean to Byrd
Lifetime Member
Jul 25, 2018
Yeah I seen Miami was CB to get 6 of the top 10 players in our state and all of the 5* players. I did notice though we were leading for or committed 7 of the 4* players though. Only the top 45 were 4* or better. We all know things could change from now until signing day but I see the same type of class next year. Somewhere around 13th and below a 3.8 star average. That's the norm at UF now get used to it. His star average got worse from transition year to 1st full class ain't it supposed to get better?

Your crystal ball sees out further than most. Get me this weekend’s lotto numbers if you would. Good stuff...

Ancient Reptile

Mar 4, 2015
Yeah I seen Miami was CB to get 6 of the top 10 players in our state and all of the 5* players. I did notice though we were leading for or committed 7 of the 4* players though. Only the top 45 were 4* or better. We all know things could change from now until signing day but I see the same type of class next year. Somewhere around 13th and below a 3.8 star average. That's the norm at UF now get used to it. His star average got worse from transition year to 1st full class ain't it supposed to get better?
In a blind test, could you distinguish kev's posts from Swonkey's these days? Peas in a pod?

williston_gator

Founding Member
Twitter junkie
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
@onlygators: Merry Christmas. Four-star 2021 DE Tyreak Sapp committed to Florida over Miami. The #Gators now have the No. 1 ranked class ... two years out from signing day.

CGgater

Gainesville Native
Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2014

Would be great if he made up for our shortfalls on DL before we lose too many to graduation.

alcoholica

Founding Member
I'm what Willis was talking about
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I’d like to see another highly ranked CB to go along with Steele. Then we can move Dean to safety. Looks like Black will start at safety/star and see how much he grows. Hopper may be in the same boat.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.