Recruiting 2020 Recruiting Thread: Gervon Dexter gets 5th Star on Rivals

Status
Not open for further replies.

leogator

May 5, 2018
Yeah, I noticed that. Also, 247 says he's a Guard, Rivals says he's a Tackle.
He plays tackle at Cocoa but probably projects as a guard on the next level. According to his film he plays center occasionally. He's very aggressive, a mauler. On passing plays he gets back into his stance pretty quickly. He has good footwork and he's fast on the pulls. He definitely deserves to be rated higher.

Last edited:

maheo30

WiLLLLLLLie! WiLLLLLLLie!
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
Yeah, I noticed that. Also, 247 says he's a Guard, Rivals says he's a Tackle.

A 6'2 guy isn't playing tackle. The likelihood is his arm length will put him at a disadvantage. Another issue is Taggelwain likes him. If Taggelwain likes you as an o-lineman, that is almost the kiss of death.

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
A 6'2 guy isn't playing tackle. The likelihood is his arm length will put him at a disadvantage. Another issue is Taggelwain likes him. If Taggelwain likes you as an o-lineman, that is almost the kiss of death.

Well, is he 6'2 or 6'4?

maheo30

WiLLLLLLLie! WiLLLLLLLie!
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
So 247 is right and Rivals is wrong? Hmmmm.....that goes against everything this board stands for!!!

Nevermind. His baseball profile lists him as 6'2 and 6'4. What the hell? I quit. Whatever his hieght, I'm not keen on signing a guy in the 800s.

leogator

May 5, 2018
Branard Wright out of Dallas has postponed his commitment so he can visit us in June. He is a 4* and we are in his top 3 with LSU and Texas A&M.

JDW

Lifetime Member
Jul 18, 2018
A&M mod moved his prediction off of the Aggies. I know he’s high on Florida
Gray seems to have a knack to pull these kids out of LA and TX...so weird he doesn’t seem to get a connection with the Florida kids

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Gray seems to have a knack to pull these kids out of LA and TX...so weird he doesn’t seem to get a connection with the Florida kids
Well, Gray landed Elam, when many assumed Elam was a lock for Ugly.

Our problem in Florida includes both sides of the ball, all positions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.